Twit twooooooo!!!!!

beaut innit ?

She does look stunning. Go Go Jess!

Fab pic Jess :)

Stunning Jess - Love the Crop

WeeSteve wrote:

I know right!

always the hotty that Jess is ;) hehehe xx

WeeSteve and Lh Jess, Sitting in the tree....

Oh wow yes! She looks super hot! You go girl! =D

Wow im loving the new pic

Agreed! Love it x

think jess is devinitely LH's resident pin up queen :)

Sexy as ever

LauraP wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

I know right!

Jelouse much? xD

Aww you guys are all too lovely!!

Thank you very much. It was from a sneaky shoot I did with our lovely in house photographer, Lily, in our studio. Bit of fun / research (everything gets excused as 'research' here! :P )

You have all put a big smile on my face this morning - thanks for starting off my Thursday with a grin! ^_^

I think you should start modelling the lingerie for LH! So refreshing to see someone looking so happy and confident in their own skin, and having such a lovely figure. It gets quite boring looking at models resembling a stick insect! Love the plugs too, how big are they? I'm at 10 mm, I was 20 mm, but got bored rather quick of getting funny looks/questions in the school yard :/ humph!

you guys must have so much fun at work :D

Fab pic Jess xx

MrsMcX wrote:

I think you should start modelling the lingerie for LH! So refreshing to see someone looking so happy and confident in their own skin, and having such a lovely figure. It gets quite boring looking at models resembling a stick insect! Love the plugs too, how big are they? I'm at 10 mm, I was 20 mm, but got bored rather quick of getting funny looks/questions in the school yard :/ humph!

Hehe - thanks MrsMcX, that's very kind of you :) Who knows, maybe I'll sneak my face onto the LH product pages at some point ;)

My ears are 20mm at the moment and have been for quite some time now. I keep getting a little niggle telling me to go up to 25mm now I've shrunk down my second lobe piercings, but I'm unsure!

You should rock your ears at any size! Don't worry about what other people think. You should see the looks I get sometimes, with blue hair, a lot of tattoos and several obvious piercings. Most people are actually really nice about them, but there are still a few who need educating. When I get a 'funny look', I see that as my opportunity to open their minds and break another silly taboo.

WeeSteve wrote:

LauraP wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

I know right!

Jelouse much? xD

Nah, if I wanted you I could have you :P