Ooops

So my partners a little stressed about work at the minute so I'm trying to be a good gf and surprise him without of the moment sex to take his find off things. Managed to get the kids to sleep and dragged him into the bedroom for a lunch time quickie.
We were really enjoying ourselves when we herd a noise at the window and realise it was the window cleaner setting up his ladder. So we quickly ran to the bathroom to hide because we have floor to ceiling windows So there is no where to hide in the bedroom. Once we were in the bathroom and had stopped giggling I realised there was a trail of sex toys, discarded clothes and a condom wrapper all over the floor. When he rang the doorbell to get paid he looked more embarrassed than me!

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

So my partners a little stressed about work at the minute so I'm trying to be a good gf and surprise him without of the moment sex to take his find off things. Managed to get the kids to sleep and dragged him into the bedroom for a lunch time quickie.
We were really enjoying ourselves when we herd a noise at the window and realise it was the window cleaner setting up his ladder. So we quickly ran to the bathroom to hide because we have floor to ceiling windows So there is no where to hide in the bedroom. Once we were in the bathroom and had stopped giggling I realised there was a trail of sex toys, discarded clothes and a condom wrapper all over the floor. When he rang the doorbell to get paid he looked more embarrassed than me!

Omg NN.. lol! But I feel for you. My old room was on a second story next to some trees and I once got caught out by tree cutters, was playing, ditched my vibe on the bed...and hid under it. They were there a while I had to commando crawl out of my room! Was more careful after that! X

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Your story has made me chuckle - I do feel so sorry for you though. I think he probably was more embarased then you were - but being a window cleaner he probably has seen lots of things he probably shouldn't have - lol :)

Two weeks ago he caught me breastfeeding my daughter..... I think he's going to be too scared to come here from now on.... Or maybe he's going to start coming more often because he knows he going to see something he shouldn't x

LOL !!! bless ya !

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Two weeks ago he caught me breastfeeding my daughter..... I think he's going to be too scared to come here from now on.... Or maybe he's going to start coming more often because he knows he going to see something he shouldn't x

Lol! Probably come more often, makes his day more exciting doesn't it!

Oh god! I would of died lol.

I used to know a winow cleaner, trust me, he's seen more....

Kinky!

My wife was dressed up in her full kinky nurses outfit one night and we were just about to get down to it when my young lad had a night terror, unfortunaletly the wife was the only one who could calm him down, when he calmed down and woke up his first question was "why are you dressed as a nurse Mummy?" Fortunately the next morning he couldn't remember a thing about it! Just imagine if he had told the family that Mummy dresses as Nurse to help him with his night terrors!

At least a dozen times either with my OH or by myself I have been mid session and realised that the windows and blinds were wide open and the neighbours could see everything! I usually just keep going.

Irishchris I'm totally ok with sex with the windows open infact I find it a turn on but the poor window cleaner didn't need to see all those dildos etc. think that's what I'm embarrassed about.... Because by day I look like the perfect stepford wife with my cath kidson aprons and always baking cakes for everyone while i have 5 kids running around the house, but once in the bedroom im clearly filthy! My cover is blown lol

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Irishchris I'm totally ok with sex with the windows open infact I find it a turn on but the poor window cleaner didn't need to see all those dildos etc. think that's what I'm embarrassed about.... Because by day I look like the perfect stepford wife with my cath kidson aprons and always baking cakes for everyone while i have 5 kids running around the house, but once in the bedroom im clearly filthy! My cover is blown lol

You've got to be happy in all aspects of your life and a healthy, naughty, vigerous, enhanced sex-life is part of that. Do not under any circumstance be embarrassed. Besides, I bet next time you need your windows cleaned at short notice, there'll be no problem getting the window cleaner around... he he he he

I think I'm in the wrong job

Lol randy101 I think alot of men would like that job

Lol bless ya! Sounds terrible! Is funny though I was saying to my partner just the other day 'I wonder if window cleaners ever catch people at it?' I guess now I know the answer lol x

You have really brightened my day. That's such a fear of mine that I'm so glad it's happened to others.

That made me chuckle bless him