Oops! We got caught!

We are on holiday in Fuerteventura and as is usual on our holidays we look to have sex on our bedroom balcony. With the lights out and no one in the next rooms we crept out and with me kneeing on a chair, my husband did it standing doggy style. We love the freedom of outdoor sex and love to do this on holidays when the opportunity arises. Imagine our shock when having concluded our ‘sexercise’ we were cheered and applauded by a German couple sitting in the dark on the next door balcony. After we introduced ourselves we apologised but they said it was the best thing they had ever seen.

This morning they approached us at breakfast and asked if we could do it again tonight!!! When we seemed a little reluctant the husband said then maybe we could do it for you to watch us!!

Looks like we may be in for an interesting holiday.

44 Likes

This sounds like so much fun! I don’t know if I would be able to sit still and quiet if my next door neighbours conducted sexercise not knowing I was there. :joy: Keep us updated!

6 Likes

We will see what tonight brings. Kurt and Bea look like a fun couple. Will report back soon :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Love_Stud_Too

If you’re going to be caught that’s the way to do it!

Opportunities like that don’t come all very often! If it tickles you fancy why not take them up the offer.

7 Likes

It’s good for Anglo - German relations. it sounds like a super holiday is getting better by the minute @Love_Stud_Too

4 Likes

Exactly. Just think of Britain and do it. It’s for your country!!!

5 Likes

I’m interested to see how this turns out :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Haha!! Most unusual experience :joy: glad it got a positive reaction though

3 Likes

Enjoy the show

2 Likes

@Love_Stud_Too this sounds fabulous. One thing you do know is that they aren’t against your shinanigans and that they are positive for any repeat shows. Your on holiday, you will probably never see these people again ( unless things really develop!), so go for it and enjoy the exhibitionism aspect of it all.

3 Likes

we’re of to Fuerteventure in 2 weeks hope we get neighbours like you

4 Likes

Just put it out there like us. You never know who is watching. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Last night was a real turn on! Kurt and Bea were waiting when we returned to our room.

They were good to their word and were on their balcony ready to go. We chatted with them and also stripped off to make them feel more comfortable.
Their chosen position was with Bea laid across the table and Kurt holding her legs up whilst penetrating her. All very arousing. After they had finished we were so hot that we had to get at it too. I jumped onto my husband and rode him until he came.

We then shared a bottle of wine and agreed we should do this again in a bedroom with better lighting. !!!

19 Likes

What a fantastic holiday you are having. @Love_Stud_Too what next?

2 Likes

bottoms up ! :grin:

1 Like

Maybe they are swingers :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

We did think that.
We have never tried swopping but we have discussed it.
We will see where tonight leads as we have been invited to their bedroom for wine.

8 Likes

You must give us further updates. A great holiday.

1 Like

Sounds like an interesting holiday.
Watching for updates

this sounds great!!

1 Like