Open cup bra - large cup size

Ok, question about open cup bras. Have seen some by Anais that are breathtakingly beautiful but I am a 32E and obviously am not the perkiest pixie in the forest, however they're not down at my na.vel (yet). I was wondering if anyone had any advice regarding do's and dont's? Pasties or no pasties? Or is it a total no-no ? have seen and ordered the Anais Claire and am really hoping I can pull it off. Problem is I like a bit of support for them

oh and another question - should I just "surprise" oh or tell if im going of to slip into something more (un)comfortable?

and a last question - crotchless knickers total wax?

any advice from people would be very welcome

i cant help on the bra bit

i normaly just surpise the OH just come down stairs and walk around as normal

I tend to steer clear of open cup bras as I dont think my boobs r pert enough (34ff/36f)

As for the crotchless - YES - I truly believe there is something sexy yet very naughty about crotchless panties! Although you dont have to wax all off (holywood) I would wax and keep a landing strip (brazillian)

And surprise ur OH - u could slip off to have a 'shower'

xxx

I love crotchless shorts i got some new ones dressed up showed the husband first thing he says have i got access lol he loves them you can stay dressed up and still do everything

Sorry if i spelled somthing wrong

Hiya,

I bought the Cotelli open cup bra:- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22827 and thought it was actually really roomy on top. It fitted me- just about. I bought the Large (16-18) and I usually wear that size clothes, maybe more 18. I was worried about the bust size as I was a cup DD/E but it was fine.

I have some pics on my profile of me wearing them and you can see how they look. Mine aren't the perkiest either but I liked how they looked. It's an even better view from when you're on top as your boobs fill them out better lol.

I usually justy surprise the partner and maybe sneakily tell them that they're in for a treat. My partner really loved the open cup bra. He said he preferred me in them than anything else... and I have quite a collection.

Trimmed at least would work with crotchless underwear but I personally prefer all shaved/waxed.

Hope that helps and let us know how you get on. =)

I brought crotchless the other day very very exciting knowing I have easy access !!

Nymeria wrote:

Hiya,

I bought the Cotelli open cup bra:- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22827 and thought it was actually really roomy on top. It fitted me- just about. I bought the Large (16-18) and I usually wear that size clothes, maybe more 18. I was worried about the bust size as I was a cup DD/E but it was fine.

I have some pics on my profile of me wearing them and you can see how they look. Mine aren't the perkiest either but I liked how they looked. It's an even better view from when you're on top as your boobs fill them out better lol.

I usually justy surprise the partner and maybe sneakily tell them that they're in for a treat. My partner really loved the open cup bra. He said he preferred me in them than anything else... and I have quite a collection.

Trimmed at least would work with crotchless underwear but I personally prefer all shaved/waxed.

Hope that helps and let us know how you get on. =)

Nymeria can i just say u r stunning! What a beautiful woman! And ur boobs r perky x

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

Nymeria can i just say u r stunning! What a beautiful woman! And ur boobs r perky x

Aww! You have seriously just made my day. Thank you so much! =D

And no, they're not that perky. Camera angles help lol.

Btw, I've always lusted after your pics.. not in a weird way! I just love lingerie and you make me want to buy all the stuff you wear- of course it's you and your body that makes it look so good! I'm your number 1 corset fan. ;P

Nymeria wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

Btw, I've always lusted after your pics.. not in a weird way! I just love lingerie and you make me want to buy all the stuff you wear- of course it's you and your body that makes it look so good! I'm your number 1 corset fan. ;P

awwww and now in return uve made mine! :) Again camera angels help lol

xxx

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

Nymeria wrote:

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

awwww and now in return uve made mine! :) Again camera angels help lol

xxx

You ladies are both gorgeous, Nymeria I've been meaning to tell you, you look sooo hot in that fishnet bodystocking And Miss teach&nurse, you have like the world's nicest bum x

Back on topic though - I haven't got anyone to show off to at the moment, but I've recently bought some crotchless knickers and they are gorgeous! I agree with MT&N, wax/shave but leave a 'landing strip'

thanx for the input. have told oh i have ordered some new sexy lingerie -just haven given him any idea of how sexy. he probably thinks it'll be my usual freya items. god, is he going to get a shock. just hope he likes them. as for waxing advice will need to get that seen to- diy wax or salon?

am also contemplating fishnet bodystocking... i love fishnets, wear them quite often actually and think it could be fun to have a bodystocking.

am counting the days until my package arrives.

any

oops, any thoights on pasties/nipple tassles?

from a blokes perspective.......nope, leave tassles off.....JJ has a shelf bra from shirley of h/wood and i love it, the effect ( fo rme ) with pasties etc would be highly diminished......

Hello from a mum in her 40's! I'm not blessed with big boobs so can't help with sizes. But I have a couple of cup less and crotchless sets. My husband likes them, and they stay on: most lingerie doesn't, he definitely prefers me to be totally naked.I enjoyed his reaction the first time he saw them. But I love lingerie, and for me it's about how it makes me feel. These sets make me feel really sexy and in a distracting way which helps me to get some head space away from being very responsible and always having a long list of things to do. I hope it has the same effect for you! Have fun :)

Ps our kids are now teenagers and we have the house to ourselves tonight: it does eventually get easier!!

And I don't think I'd bother with pasties, fiddly extras and you'll look amazing without.

I'd be brave and get waxed; I've had professional wax for a while and love how it feels. They have seen it all a million times before!!

lulu' wrote:

thanx for the input. have told oh i have ordered some new sexy lingerie -just haven given him any idea of how sexy. he probably thinks it'll be my usual freya items. god, is he going to get a shock. just hope he likes them. as for waxing advice will need to get that seen to- diy wax or salon?

am also contemplating fishnet bodystocking... i love fishnets, wear them quite often actually and think it could be fun to have a bodystocking.

am counting the days until my package arrives.

any

For the wax i'd go to a salon, its not going to be comfortable but when doing it yourself its easier to shy out of it. At least at a salon they have the full perspective as it were! =)

thanks for replies - all taken on board, esp for the pasties, really wasnt convinced about them anyway.

as for wax will just need to be brave ;)

I'd suggest buying one of these- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/sexy-lingerie/vajazzling-body-jewellery/ instead of pasties. I have one and I liked how it accentuated the boobs without really covering them up.

This one is on sale at the moment- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19983 and has one for your pelvic region as well. So it'd look really good waxed.

I love the feel of the fishnet bodystockings! There are some cheap ones on lovehoney that are crotchless too. I'd personally suggest this too- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18778 The feel of lace is amazing and it looks incredibly sexy.

Good luck and let us know how it goes. =)

Nymeria wrote:

I'd suggest buying one of these- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/sexy-lingerie/vajazzling-body-jewellery/ instead of pasties. I have one and I liked how it accentuated the boobs without really covering them up.

This one is on sale at the moment- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19983 and has one for your pelvic region as well. So it'd look really good waxed.

I love the feel of the fishnet bodystockings! There are some cheap ones on lovehoney that are crotchless too. I'd personally suggest this too- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18778 The feel of lace is amazing and it looks incredibly sexy.

Good luck and let us know how it goes. =)

Thanks so much for your help - this is coming in really useful. Poor oh has had to put up with me in dowdy nightware and quuick fumbles for a bit too long - am quite lucky that it hasn't really affected him but am sure he'd appreciate my effort. However total waxing is a big psychological stumbling block for me - worried about the itch when it starts to grow back... I am beginning to really look forward to my parcels arriving - just hope he doesnt open them first. Thanks again

Oh and oh will love you for magaing to find something available in white - personally I prefer dark (slimming) and he prefers white, suppose I should indulge him, shouldnt I?

crochless panties

easy for my b/f to enter me!!