Open letter to all my friends at lovehoney

I have been on the forums for six months and have made some really good friends ,But its coming up to a year since my loss I am happy for all my friends that are happy with their OH and sad for the ones like me on their own or in bad relationships I might pop in to read the forums but don`t think I will be posting very much . I must try and get my live back as hard as it might be to do so I wish you well for the future ( if you wish to talk I am keeping my DM open on twitter @spaindjin )

Yours David XX

D.j HI David really sorry to see you leave but fully understand your reasoning and hope you manage to get back to where you want to be asap,The forums will certainly be a poorer place without you but you need to do what is right for you.I for one will miss your contribution and know for certain plenty of others will also miss you greatly.Best of luck and hope you feel able to post the odd update on how things are going at some stage in the future.

I can understand fully where your coming from i lost my first wife/ soul mate twelve years ago, times move on but the memorise and loss still hurt. the anniverseries of everything you've done together are the hardest. good luck my thoughts are with you.

I am very sorry to hear this, D.J. The way I see it, you can stay amongst us any way you feel comfortable, but you will be missed. I don't think rebuilding a real life would necessarily exclude chatting on here... why should it? You have friends and support here, and YOU are in control of when and what for to pop by. All of us here have a real life, whether partnered or single, we just come here as a bonus because it makes us feel better. And again, whether partnered or single, it also makes us feel less alone.

I do hope you will find what you are looking for, I feel like lately you have had more downs than ups, but you deserve to be happy!!! A huge hug goes out to you! But I do hope you'll pop in here still... :)

David, so long as you are well and safe I will be happy for you. Enjoy your life in Spain and hope you keep treading the fairways. As they say in my location, " haste ye back". You'll be missed. Kind regards.

Awe David, that's a very sad thing to read this morning. I can understand your reasoning though and I wish you well. I hope you do still pop in and catch up with us all from time to time, you'll be sadly missed x

Although we haven't had much communication, I'm sad to see you go. You will be a missed member of the forums, I hope you come and say hello every once in a while!

I wish you all the happiness in the world. X

I'm of the same opinion of Nathan and tom,
We haven't spoken much but I read lots of your posts. I emphasise with you situation and hope you find your peace, you'll be missed on here. Only you know what's right for you. I think alot of us do hope you still pop in an odd time, n understand if you don't.
Take good care of yourself xxxx

Hi David,

you'll be missed, that's for sure, but I wish you well for the future and that you keep happy. Take care xx

You will be missed but it's understandable why you are leaving. A loss is never easy as I'm sadly all to aware off within the last 5 years, but as long as you stay happy and healthy then that's the main thing.

Will be nice to see you hopefully post now and again even if it's not a great deal. Do take care and do what's right for you.

I understand why you won't be around as much, but that doesn't mean I wont miss you.

You've been there for me and others during rough times and I'm sure I'm not the only one here who's grown to respect you as a member of the community. Thank you for every kind word, generous gesture, and kindness you've shown myself and everyone here over the course of the last few months.

Stay Strong, Stay Safe x

slinky binky wrote:

I'm of the same opinion of Nathan and tom,
We haven't spoken much but I read lots of your posts. I emphasise with you situation and hope you find your peace, you'll be missed on here. Only you know what's right for you. I think alot of us do hope you still pop in an odd time, n understand if you don't.
Take good care of yourself xxxx

Nathan? My name's Nat as in Natalie haha 🙈 x

Best wishes in everything D.

The best of luck in anything you may choose to do, David!

I understand how you feel, and I respect your decision to spend less time here. You don't get rid of me easily, however. I am always on twitter.

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

All the best to you David, and should you return to the forums to post, you'll be greeted by all of us who remember you fondly. Look after yourself, and hope you get your life to how you want it to be xx

I wish you all the best with getting your life back to the way you'd like, please do pop back in though as you will definitely be missed. All the best <3

I'm also in the club David, almost at 8 yrs. It's a rough journey but it's unique to you..you need to do what's best for you. I hope you pop in now and again to add your tuppence worth. Also, a message board for all ages, male and female, that helped me is merrywidow.me.uk you may want a little look. Take care.

David you'll be missed. I have enjoyed reading your posts and have loved your artful avatars. I understand things are painful for you. Take care and hope you'll feel able to come back here sometime. Xx

My dear David, I'm going to miss you so much. I feel we have become good friends, even though we have never met. We have so many things in common. 

I consider you my best Lovehoney friend, as we seem to share a viewpoint and a way of thinking.

I fully understand your reasons for leaving, and I support you, as long as you know it's right for you. When do you actually plan to leave us? I don't have Twitter but I do have Facebook. Do you have a Facebook acount? Or would this inappropriate?

Please give me a week or two, before you disappear I have one more gift I would like to send you but I have no money untill next week. You have been so generous in sending me gifts and your advice has been invaluable to me.

I am honestly going to miss you so much. Best wishes for the future, and I hope you find happiness. Think of me when your swimming naked in the pool.