Open Relationships/Cucks

Just wondered if there was anyone else on here that is in an open relationship or cuckold relationship? Or maybe thinking about it?

Me and my partner have been for about a year now, would be great to hear others experiences

3 Likes

Are open relationships and cuckhold relationships the same? I thought in a cuckhold relationship one partner was the dominant one who had sexual reationships with other people whilst the other partner was involved as a voyeur.

If this incorrect and I have unintentionally offended anyone that was not the intention, I have no experience of either form of relationship, but was curious as the whether they are classified as the same thing.

2 Likes

My interpretation is that it’s the intention that makes the difference between an open relationship and a cuckold relationship.

Not everyone in an open relationship has a cuckold kink/fetish. Whereas everyone in a cuckold relationship requires another person to be involved, which technically makes it ‘open’.

2 Likes

Why don’t you tell us of your experience and how you got into it. It may help other people that are curious about it.

Open to me means that either partner can take part in open activities with others.
Cuck (old or quean) means one partner doesn’t really get involved in the activity but is aware and either watches, instructs, arranges, or encourages the activity to happen between their partner and another.

4 Likes

Sorry I had to look up what it is ( cuckold ) have I been living in a cave so sorry for my ignorance, but you can tell from my answer that it’s a no from not in one ! :crazy_face:

So those are two different things.

Open relationships usually have both parties able to engage in sex with others. This can often be solo play, in the sense that the other partner isnt involved or sometimes even aware.

Cuckold, usually means one person (typically the guy) remaining faithful and the other able to have sex others. Typically the cuck watches. Most of the time there is a humiliation fetish too, that his dick is too small etc, but not in every case.

My hubby is a bit of a cuck, we roleplay stuff and he enjoys it but havent got the whole way yet. As per a previous post i did lick whipped cream of a strippers dick and telling hubby about it was like watching a kid get the best Xmas present ever! Lol

15 Likes

That’s hot. Me and hubby recently started a cuckold relationship, I see his friend who’s divorced on a regular basis. Sometimes hubby watches, sometimes not. Hubby loves the belittling and degrading aspect of it. His friend telling him how I prefer his big, thick cock over my husbands is hot. I must admit I do prefer his cock :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :shushing_face: xxx

8 Likes

Is your hubby actually small, mine likes to small dick thing but hes pretty aversge. About 5ish

2 Likes

Mines similar…5’, 6’ at a push x :joy:

How big is the guy your sleeping with?

8’ at least and thick :heart_eyes: x

2 Likes

Nice

Hubby love me telling him about a guy i slept with who was 11 lol. Makes his day

2 Likes

Oh you lucky b***h :joy: :rofl: xx

1 Like

Haha thanks

:kissing_heart: your welcome x

Biggest you’ve had

No :shushing_face: :wink:
Xx

I meant whats the biggest? Lol

10”

2 Likes