Opinions of straight males using anal toys?

DannyLG19 wrote:

I'm straight and I use anal toys. Doesn't make you gay or anything

It definitely doesn't. You're a man, your prostate is up there. It makes perfect sense to enjoy anal toys. And even if you discovered through sex or masturbation that you are gay or bi, there's nothing wrong with that either!

You will inevitably meet people who think enjoying things up your bum automatically means you are attracted to other men, but I tend to think of those people as a bit sheltered. And if you ever meet anyone who tries to actively shame you for the things you like, that person was never worth your time in the first place.

CutieCurious wrote:

DannyLG19 wrote:

It definitely doesn't. You're a man, your prostate is up there. It makes perfect sense to enjoy anal toys. And even if you discovered through sex or masturbation that you are gay or bi, there's nothing wrong with that either!

You will inevitably meet people who think enjoying things up your bum automatically means you are attracted to other men, but I tend to think of those people as a bit sheltered. And if you ever meet anyone who tries to actively shame you for the things you like, that person was never worth your time in the first place.

+1

kitty x

BDSM-curious wrote:

CutieCurious wrote:

DannyLG19 wrote:

+1

kitty x

+1 with the +1; wish I'd put it that well myself!