Opinions of straight males using anal toys?

Sometimes using anal toys makes me feel like less of a man, even though I'm a straight 21 year old male

It doesn't make you less of a man. I would argue it makes you more of a man for having the balls to try it.

As a straight guy who likes the occasional anal play my opinion is that it can greatly enhance your orgasm and feel awesome.

When I was in my teens I was intrigued with anal sex as it was considered such a forbidden fruit but always maintained that I would never do anything with someone that I wouldn't do to myself. Curious exploration ensued and found it to be a very nice feeling.

Understanding how it feels and how it works is also incredibly beneficial when wanting to do it with a partner as you are far better prepared and know what to expect.

The whole idea of it being a no no to people makes me want to do it more, between the beads and small plugs it has defiantly made the pleasure better but it's almost the guilt afterwards if that makes sense lol

Graceless = nail on head :)

There's nothing to feel guilty about though I know that is easy to say and not necessarily to believe. I went through a period when I was experimenting wondering if I was gay, or bi curious because I enjoyed it and it did stress me out for a time.

But I soon realised I was neither and it was just another aspect of things that I enjoy in the bedroom and accepted it. Didn't need to change it didn't need to feel bad about it as at the end of the day it was my own self pleasure and that was no ones business but my own and the only person I could hurt was myself.

My o/h loves his Aneros helix we have been together for 16+ years and he's no less of a man for using anal toys he has several now.

Men should be able to enjoy sex toys as much as women, there's nothing wrong with having fun everyone should have more sexual pleasures maybe people would be happier.

Enjoy yourself don't ever feel guilty because that bloke sitting next to you on the bus, train, tube might just be wearing a butt-plug and having a sneaky thrill too while everyone else is bored.

This is the toy my o/h loves http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24600

i enjoy using buttplugs and have only just stopped feeling guilty or bad about it thanks to the advise of the kind people on these forums. Over the years i have purchased lots of plugs and dildoes only to use them and then throw them away because i thought that what i was doing was bad or that if anybody found out they would think that i was weird. I still have to use them without my wife knowing because she doesnt like that sort of thing but we dont ever have sex anyway. Please dont feel bad just enjoy the pleasure you get from your toys

I'd love my partner to be into this.. I find it such a turn on

go for it

I spent many times living with regret when I was younger over the exact same issue. However I kept going back to anal play and as I got older I realised it is my body and I like to do with it as I please.

For me, liking anal play or not does not define my as a man or not.

Being respectful, kind and genuine, hard working and lots of other factors define me as a good person - and my like for anal play has nothing to do with that.

You can take everyones advice on here, some of us will have been through the same thing as you, but ultimately it is your own way of thinking that you need to address and be happy with.

What Grace1ess said ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I find it a huge turn on that men use toys and butt plugs ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

In my youth as I got into knowing sex and masturbating I inevitibly tried sticking some fingers and such up my behind and found pleasure from it but felt it as a no no so didn't pursue it for a while.

Now that i'm of an age where I can class myself as a man rather than a boy or whatever, Anal is an acceptable part of my life that's rather fun.

One of my friends is often surprised I like Anal as much as I do, but I totally agree with her in that more people should try Anal. It can be amazing fun even with the small basic plugs and it really does enhance sexual pleasure more than people think.

In the end I would say it makes you no less of man for trying it nor does it make you more of a man for it either. You can either love it or not and whatever one that is, it doesn't change a thing about you in my opinion.

To me, anal play is just another way to experience physical pleasure. At the risk of sounding glib, I quite envy the guy community for knowing about it ages ago!

Seriously though, I didn't really care about any connotations, I was intrigued by it and wanted to try it as, in this supposed age of equality, if a woman can feel good from anal play, then why can't a man? Whether you'd openly mention it to your friends, well, depends on if you're comfortable with being open about your see life with them.

But I agree with Grace1ess here, it doesn't make you less of a man, or potentially guy (although if you are, or by-curious or whatever, so what? If you're happy in your own skin, that's what counts). I'm not sure if you can say it makes you more of a man, strictly speaking, as it just strikes me as being a bit of a slogan these days, but I think that knowing your body and what makes you feel good can help you become a more well-rounded and happier person.

It's a harmless thing, if done properly and carefully and if it makes you feel good too, then you shouldn't worry.

Im 28 year old straight male and ever since I first started masterbating I was courious and felt guilty when I first ttried it, I then found a partner that was as open and adventurous as I was which open all sorts of new doors including plugs and strap ons, we split up and I now been with my over half for 7 years and 3 weeks ago she found my hidden collection of toys, she seemed shocked that I had hiddern them from her, now she is aware although not yet willing to enjoy this with me but she is coming round to the idea

Dont feel guilty or uncomfortable about it, enjoy and embrace them feeling, also the health aspect is a big factor aswell a health prostate better sperm counts and better sexual enjoyment

Pretty sexy actually!

I personally find it exciting when my partners try new things, and my overall opinion on it is that life is too short not try new things, so if you like it, go for it!

It's actually very easing that soo many people think it's fun and enjoyable. I've used beads and my gf seems more eager then me to insert them into my bum, I bought a small vibrating plug but haven't built the courage to tell her incase she thinks I'm going too far, I think I might have to "accidentally" leave it out for her to find

Grace1ess wrote:

It doesn't make you less of a man. I would argue it makes you more of a man for having the balls to try it.

As a straight guy who likes the occasional anal play my opinion is that it can greatly enhance your orgasm and feel awesome.

When I was in my teens I was intrigued with anal sex as it was considered such a forbidden fruit but always maintained that I would never do anything with someone that I wouldn't do to myself. Curious exploration ensued and found it to be a very nice feeling.

Understanding how it feels and how it works is also incredibly beneficial when wanting to do it with a partner as you are far better prepared and know what to expect.

+1

I always thought for years that it was taboo area to go and the OH would not go there either. For whatever reason during a nice long session a couple of years ago she asked me that she wanted to try anal sex which we did and all the fears went from then. Since then as she likes it I have wondered what it would feel like for me.

I decided to buy an anal vibrator which at first found it very strange and with very little effect now when we play she has started to use the vid on me more with plenty of lube and I must say it’s a totally different exciting feeling. Where this will go in the future I do not know but one thing I can say it will always be with the OH!!

I can fully understand why couples do not go there as we did for over 30 years but once you cross that barrier you wonder why I not tried this before.

I'm straight and I use anal toys. Doesn't make you gay or anything, if you get pleasure from it then why wouldn't you? :) - You'll be surprised how many straight guys do actually do some form of anal play, even if it's just their finger!

Im straight and i find using anal toys enhances my orgasms x10! infact if i wasn't so embarassed about it i'd tell my mates to try it!!

Hezzah wrote:

Im straight and i find using anal toys enhances my orgasms x10! infact if i wasn't so embarassed about it i'd tell my mates to try it!!

i havent said i use anal toys to my friends but i told them i tried the finger.. for them to then tell me that they have too! and yes it also enhances mine alot!