Opinions on cyber sex? Sexting?

I chatted to a guy recently and we ended up talking/ acting our way thru sex together. man! It as hot. As he lived on the other side of the world and I had no pic it was so erotic. He could have been whatever I wanted and vice versa...but we had that interaction too. Crazy but. Very sexy. It became a regular thing or awhile and I miss it now. Think I've become addicted. :(
Help!!

i think its good fun, but not everyody sees it that way. Im glad you both had fun

It can be very erotic and hot and good fun if the situation is right.

I met my OH online and within 9 lines of the first pm he was talking sex!

If you're both single or you're doing it with your OH's consent and knowledge then it can be a very nice boost for you/your sex life, however, it's never a good idea to do it behind someone's back (which is what Bemmyscot is probably referring to when they said not everybody sees it that way)

It is nice not knowing who is on the other end of a phone/internet connection - you can make them be who you want them to be. If you're really enjoying it - never see what they look like - it just totally ruins the fantasy lol

Minxbaby wrote:

It can be very erotic and hot and good fun if the situation is right.

I met my OH online and within 9 lines of the first pm he was talking sex!

If you're both single or you're doing it with your OH's consent and knowledge then it can be a very nice boost for you/your sex life, however, it's never a good idea to do it behind someone's back (which is what Bemmyscot is probably referring to when they said not everybody sees it that way)

It is nice not knowing who is on the other end of a phone/internet connection - you can make them be who you want them to be. If you're really enjoying it - never see what they look like - it just totally ruins the fantasy lol

sort of answers a question on my manners thread

will read that then

cyber - nope ...

sexting - yes, often do that with Mrs Heatseekher

SExting is such great fun... Primes my pump every time!

I tried sexting once and I somehow lost all confidence and ruined it all. I think i think way too much about it rather than enjoying it n going along. I don't know. guess it's just not meant to be for me lol.

I sext my husband quite a bit, and play a cyber sex story game with a friend of mine on line. We never use web cams and always write in the 3rd person by saying... he did this to her... or he said that. My hubby knows about it and likes it. We take it in turns to write a line of the story each and so far we've written 10 A4 pages worth.

It's getting quite good, might get it published! lol

It's just fun and gets you in the mood however we did all bump into eachother in town once which felt quite embarassing because although my hubby knows about it, his girlfriend doesn't... Awkward!

I do it with my OH when he's away on tour with his troop, always fun and a great opportunity to safely air your ideas and desires, that you never know once there out in the air might happen!

I'm not personally into cyber sex/sexting.

I think it gets my partnet down sometimes as he's in university and we don't get to see each other as much as we like.

But I'm stubborn and stick to my principals, he understands lol.

x

Both can be gret in their own way, but can't beat the real thing!

My and my then future wife were big sexters before it was called that! Now we live together, we haven't done it in ages. May start again to get things a bit steamier again. Thanks for planting the seed in my brain!

Not in to cyber but enjoy sexting with my partner all the time :)

Done it a few times... totally hot experience, especially if its with someone you've never met in person

anyone know any good sites (free)

me and a overseas friend regularily send each other saucy e-mails - describing different scenes and scenarios - really hot !!

I love a sext session with my OH. In the past I have indulged in some cyber with guys I met in online games which is really hot when you don't know them as you can totally drop all of your inhibitions and be as kinky as you like with no danger.

cyber does nothing for me, id rather it was in the flesh ;-) i do like to send or recieve a few texts during the day to make sure the OH misses me xx