Opinions on the Lovense Lush 3

I’ve been wanting a love egg for a while now. Possibly ever since I started using and buying toys regularly. However, I couldn’t find one that really “spoke” to me. All the options seem meh. I’ve been looking at the Lovense Lush 3 for a while now and didn’t know if the price would make it worth it. I recently watched some videos on it and the app looks amazing with it and this has encouraged me to buy one the next time I have a shop on LH (which will be very soon because I’m addicted again).

If you have this toy, what has your experience with it been? Did you like it?

2 Likes

These look amazing and good fun ive seen some great videos where couples have gone shopping .the woman wearing it and the guy having the app on his phone .it is hilarious seeing the woman fighting the pleasure in public :rofl::rofl: you and your partner definitely have to get it :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Oh no I don’t have a partner :sweat_smile: I was going to use this for solo play as there’s many features for solo play x

2 Likes

Awwww @sharbur :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: i always put my foot in my mouth lol well im sure you will have fun with it what ever .or have a girly night out and all get one and the swap fones :rofl::rofl:

Have purchased this but not used. Great design. Little noisy but looks fun. edited by mod :joy::joy:

I dont own this toy but I do own 3 Lovense products.

Max 2 (Fleshlight) - Didnt enjoy it and I can’t really. It is too loud and the contraction sounds make me think of an assisted breathing machine. I live with people so can’t really use it.

Diamo (Cock Ring - Balls and thingy throughnone hole) - has a shape to stimulate a partner too.
I like to use this when ive not done anything in a long while to tease myself.

Edge 2 (Prostate Vibrator) - Wow when you hit the spot you hit the spot.

In terns of the Lovense app; it works really well and I highly recommend it.
You can link with other toys across the internet or play solo with preconfigured patterns, the same patterns can be used across each toy.

You can even create your own pattern and make like a loop of your own.

Use some music on your device to vibrate the toy or even Spotify (haven’t messed with this much but plan to.)

There is a Lovense USB Bluetooth stick that you can buy to use the toy on some partnered games I believe.
People use this to use these toys in VR using game mods.

Lovense is quite popular and their phone app is updated frequently.