Opinions on toy selection (or something like that)

Just realised that all my reviews (I think they're still pending) are for anal toys.
I hadn't even realised I'd ordered so many recently.

I think it's time for me to start building up another area of my collection.
Lingerie/dildos/vibrators...?

What do you guys think?

xx

I think all 3! I have bought so much stuff since Feb when I bought my first set of kegal balls. It is so addictive!

Really depends what you're into... But if i was in the same position, I would get maybe one or two bits of lingerie, a couple little vibes, dildos, bondage stuff, anything else that takes your fancy (or one of each, just cheap) to see what you really like. Then you can build up from there where you wanna go next for your toys.

I go through phases but I usually try something new even if its just a cheapie when I'm buying like loads of lingerie or butt toys etc.

sorry not sure if this is what you're asking but hope it helps :) x

I'm currently building up lingerie and g-spot toys :) Then it'll be bondage (crops, paddles and clips I think to start :) )

I'd make use of your wishlist if I were you! Go through working out what you want, looking through loads of sections, and use your wishlist to keep all the ones you want in one section, so you don't always look at one thing :)

I'll definitely be adding to all areas of my toy box and lingerie draw very soon. It's been a while since I last went a bit crazy buying stuff..

Lots of little/cheaper things seems like a good idea right now while I can't decide or I'll end up spending an absolute fortune.

My wishlist is stacking up to make a pretty expensive shopping list already. Totally worth it though.

I've spent over 100 quid last few weeks on here, your right though it is so worth it , sex is a lot more spicy lately :)

Trixielove wrote:

I'll definitely be adding to all areas of my toy box and lingerie draw very soon. It's been a while since I last went a bit crazy buying stuff..

Lots of little/cheaper things seems like a good idea right now while I can't decide or I'll end up spending an absolute fortune.

My wishlist is stacking up to make a pretty expensive shopping list already. Totally worth it though.

I started off with the cheaper things and have added to them, now I'm saving up for the more expensive and adding them bit by bit. Hope you have fun building your collection x

jeffngloria wrote:

I've spent over 100 quid last few weeks on here, your right though it is so worth it , sex is a lot more spicy lately :)

I spent over £100 last night on lingerie and bondage stuff.. I've been resisting buying stuff for 2 weeks and it has just resulted in me making one huge order. I feel bad but it's my money and if Lovehoney stuff is what makes me happy then why not. I told my oh he can spank me for being so naughty with the paddle I was naughty and bought haha xx

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

jeffngloria wrote:

I spent over £100 last night on lingerie and bondage stuff.. I've been resisting buying stuff for 2 weeks and it has just resulted in me making one huge order. I feel bad but it's my money and if Lovehoney stuff is what makes me happy then why not. I told my oh he can spank me for being so naughty with the paddle I was naughty and bought haha xx

Well at least it's getting used :P

I have three vibrators, because I get so much pleasure out of them when I use any of them. Two are rabbits, so there's the added penetration and not just clit stimulation. But, I want to have more options for bedroom fun. Being single, I have to go for products at the moment that will easily please a single girl. Couples' toys are no good to me right now, because I have no one to use them with. I do have a dildo, but that's too big at times and I want to get something that's a little smaller (when I can afford one). But, I have a preference for vibrating toys at the minute, or so it would seem. Although, I am trying to branch out a bit more...