Opinions please?

Thinking of buying this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26722 as its on sale and a good price? Although I am size 12 mainly but like more space- do you think this will fit? Says size 8-14 on the info. Plus was thinking the pink colours nicer?

Anyone else got this item?

I bought this in the purple and when I tried it on the cups didn't fit me whatsoever so it's not great if you have bigger breasts but it feels really comfortable and looks gorgeous. It is shorter than it looks though but the ruffles on the back are sooo cute. Definitely recommend getting it if you're a 12 with smaller breasts, it's not massively tight or anything. I loved the purple but mainly because most of my collection is purple. Definitely recommend it at this price.

Yeah I do like the purple too tbf because I have similar in red, plus other pink lingerie so tempted to go for purple. I'm more of a C cup so hopefully fit!

honeybun91 wrote:

Yeah I do like the purple too tbf because I have similar in red, plus other pink lingerie so tempted to go for purple. I'm more of a C cup so hopefully fit!

It should, I'm an E cup and my breasts wouldn't sit comfortably in it at all but a C should be fine. The cups are quite low though, but it does look gorgeous.

Yeah think I will just go for it 💁😂

Must say it looks a stunning garment to wear. And I'm sure you will look gorgeous in it.

I'll might even get wifey one!

I think it looks best in purple! You should definately go for it, will be quite a steal if you use a voucher code 😁

Ha I know tempted to go for purple as the pink might be too similar to other items I have.

Also got an email saying free http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29792 if I spend over £25 so temptation there 🙊

Then you just need to pick something extra up for £10 haha 😄

Sxleksaker wrote:

I think it looks best in purple! You should definately go for it, will be quite a steal if you use a voucher code 😁

Can vouch for this having the purple. It's even more gorgeous in real life. :D The material is really nice and soft too and the black lines up the chest are actually wires which do shape it a little bit, so that's good too. It does look great on me from the top of my chest down. :U Just the womanly issue of the boob.

We have the opposite issue KF, have have a problem with having too small boobs instead when buying lingerie.

Sxleksaker wrote:

We have the opposite issue KF, have have a problem with having too small boobs instead when buying lingerie.

:U Boobs are a nightmare, aren't they? Starting to think I'd be best off buying things that don't have anything over the boob or are extra stretchy. :P The chemise that was in the deal of the day fit wonderfully though so there are some gems out there. I've bought a couple of plus size babydolls in a 16 (I'm usually 12/14) just to see if there's more boob room. Hoping for the best.

Definately! Smart to buy larger babydolls :)

My basket is £36 at the moment 😩 Got the basque and 3 for £10 so that's £25 and just saw some flirty underwear for £3 but also wanted some men's underwear too so def Gona be over £25 ha 🙊

Just ordered the purple one, thanks!

Sorry, just had to share this.

I was glancing through the thread titles and wondered why on earth anyone would be asking for ONIONS!!! I have been chuckling to myself at my senior moment.

Anyway I see you have made your decision - I hope you are delighted with it when it arrives xx

Haha that's funny. Well never know what some people are into lol

honeybun91 wrote:

Thinking of buying this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26722 as its on sale and a good price? Although I am size 12 mainly but like more space- do you think this will fit? Says size 8-14 on the info. Plus was thinking the pink colours nicer?

Anyone else got this item?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I've just ordered it for our weekend away in June. Can't wait.

Ha no problem, enjoy 😏

Beautiful new avi honeybun91 x