Oral: Face sitting which way do you prefer it ?

We love face sitting our favourite way is my OH facing me so she can look down on me, when it gets intense she will grab onto the headboard. I do like her facing the other way so her sexy bum is in my view but facing me is better for both of us.

69 is one of my fav positions so I'd vote for that, but to be honest, happy to get my face in there any way I can

1 Like

I love a 69, me underneath, but I really fancy Mrs TJ sitting on my face, facing me and gripping the headboard as she grinds onto me.

1 Like

Yea i'm not really talking about the 69 a great way for both to enjoy but this post is just for pure face sitting where she is upright.

2 Likes

Facing forwards. I do the headboard grabby thing too. My partner loves it.

69 position for us. I just love it when she cums while doing this

Facing forwards. I can use the wall or headboard for support and can look down at him. He loves it, actually asks me to sit on his face. I know he wants to try rimming on me so sitting facing his feet will be on the cards.

1 Like

Facing his feet..we both love it...

Any which way she chooses 😉😛

I love both. My fave though is him head over the size of bed and me standing facing his feet so can touch him too

Facing his head allows him best access to pleasure me but OH enjoys it the other way too either so he can see/play with my bum or probably most likely so I can play with him lol

69 without a doubt.

1 Like

69 especially if I can ake my OH cum as well

I prefer her sitting facing my feet, best of both worlds. I can have her cum all over my face licking her clit and give her another orgasm whilst rimming her lovely anus and boy does she squirt.

I face forwards too and hang on to headboard

Tazzy84red wrote:

I love both. My fave though is him head over the size of bed and me standing facing his feet so can touch him too

Really want to try this with my OH, you've spurred me on to ask her 😍
1 Like

69 all day long for us.

Tazzy84red wrote:

I want to try this way too, i might need heels though because im not tall!

Tazzy84red wrote:

I love it when my other half sits on my face, I love it when she faces me & grabs the headboard, but we will definitely have to try your position Tazzy84red, it sounds hot.

Got to be 69 girlfriend on top best position but I'll go down on her any way she wants

2 Likes