Oral on dildos

Weird question, but do any other girls enjoy sucking on dildos?

I've got a big dildo that has a suction cup on the end, I love sticking it to the wall and getting on my hands and knees and going down on it while fantasising it being a real one and I'm being a sex slace forced to give blowjobs.

Anyone else do this or is it just me?

This is specificity in solo play, I know people do it with their partners while giving them show, this is purely when playing solo

Yes, I do this and I love doing it. You're definitely not alone xx

This post is no longer available.

No i like doing it too.

🐼

I like doing it too. I have two dildos so I usually suck on one while riding on the other. Both have suction cups

This post is no longer available.

Yes I do... I like to lick my juice - especially when am really moist.

yes i love sucking on wifes dildo while i play solo i love to suck it clean after its been played with as well . love it cant wait till next time

Slightly off topic but on the same theme, I love my OH to, err shall we say, moisten the mouth end of this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13529 before fixing it around around my head.

Not a girl, but i enjoy doing this too, deepthroating it is the best feeling ever

practise makes perfect right 😁 got to keep up somehow.

Ive got the bright pink dildo with suction cup and i have to say i think it's really helpful to practice oral, i really like the bright colour it's really fun πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so hopefully I'm getting better by practicing!!!

This is such a good idea...im going to try this... thanks😁 xx

It's something I tried, but did nothing for me, personally. However, I do enjoy tasting myself from time to time after I've used a dildo, especially if it's a glass dildo.

Have done it a few times, but it only does something for me if it's a Vixen dildo!

Yes, this features in play now and again!

Yes I do it with my wifes used dildo, just love the taste. Also love giving oral to our ladies strap-on.

chisel wrote:

Yes I do it with my wifes used dildo, just love the taste. Also love giving oral to our ladies strap-on.

Me and my wife just got a strap on I really hope when the time comes of using it, she gets herself all ready in the her harness and makes me suck the chosen dildo she's got on, hope she makes me feel throat. Anybody else's partner make them suck it 1st and does it turn them on watching their man suck a dildo

Yes my wife and our lady friends often start with me sucking on their dildo and strap-on prior to them using on me.The comments from the ladies are varied and would never think these ladies would use words or terms they do (too bad to use on here ). The best of it is when they spit roast me, the lanuage is unbelievable. But who am I to complain, I'm getting the best of both worlds !!