Oral orgasms (female)

Hi

In my 35 years of sexual activity, I’ve never managed to orgasm with just oral stimulation. Any suggestions?

Get your lover to learn the kivin method. Plus being on top in a 69 position let’s you control where you would like the stimulation

My wife used to orgasm easily with just oral stimulation then, after the menopause, she lost it.

She still enjoyed it, and I enjoyed doing it, but she couldn't quite get there anymore.

We've recently discovered that oral combined with a Lifelike Lover thrusting, rotating and vibrating dildo (which we got as a tester item) not only makes her come but makes her squirt too.

Agree with the comments above that technique really makes a difference and the same thing won't work for everyone. As an example sucking on my clit will do nothing, I like long gentle locks or side to side flicks but have friends who get there with very different actions.

I can take a long time to come if the only stimulation is oral, so OH tends to get me on edge others ways first, nipple play or stroking my thighs does it for me but again it will be whatever works for you!

If my OH changes what he is doing as an orgasm is building then this also can stop an orgasm so I have found being communicative with him helps him know what I need.

For me it is also a mental thing, so I need to be relaxed and in the right head space for it to happen and it is possible to over think it.

It depends on how much you are focusing on solo oral or with fingers and hands. I don’t think I have fully finished my partner of with my tongue alone although I have come close. I think it’s about the build up and foreplay to it aswell. My girlfriend gets turned on by kissing her neck and ears and talking into them. Along with nipple play I often do this to build up before going down. I also use my fingers along with my tongue and seems to always do the job I think it’s also important not to forget to use the fingers for cliteral stimulation If it’s after sex I can often finish her off by my tongue or even if we have both finish I can make her go again that way to.

Agree with comments above - it's about finding what works for you. Everyone is different so it's worth encouraging your partner to try a variety of techniques to work it out. You might prefer direct, firm clit stimulation, sucking (constant or repetitive), penetration with the tongue, circle movements, up and down, zig zags, the list is endless! When I have a new partner I tend to try a variety of things until I narrow down what they enjoy the most, and encourage them to give lots of feedback. Position can be really important as well - face sitting and 69ing (on top) offer more control of what's going on. When it comes down to it, telling your partner what feels good is crucial, and don't ever fake anything! Learned all that the hard way many years ago...

1 Like

Try licking, nibbling, sucking, varying tongue pressure and movements.