Oral Positions

Hi All,
What in you opinon are the best position for oral sex..for receiving / giving..

Would like try new ideas with the wife especially on me giving oral to her, and what positions do you think are favourites and get the best results.

Thx

I recently purchased a wedge pillow and it is awesome, it makes giving her oral while she is on her back truly awesome, like on a pedestal lol, I would go as far as to say it has been the best investment I have ever made as far as oral sex goes. Lovehoney sells one called the Liberator

I too have the liberator wedge, and it is an absolute revelation, and not just for oral.

My personal favourite position is with her kneeling over me, grinding at will onto my face, if i'm restrained then that's even better

KingGrthy wrote:

I recently purchased a wedge pillow and it is awesome, it makes giving her oral while she is on her back truly awesome, like on a pedestal lol, I would go as far as to say it has been the best investment I have ever made as far as oral sex goes. Lovehoney sells one called the Liberator

Thx must look into the wedge pillow

Sum Sub wrote:

I too have the liberator wedge, and it is an absolute revelation, and not just for oral.

My personal favourite position is with her kneeling over me, grinding at will onto my face, if i'm restrained then that's even better

Thx for your input.. Must look into this

Ooooh looking at the liberator wedge too.....I see Natandtom reviewed it....Still happy NatandTom?

I should also say, as Sumsub points out, the wedge is not simply amazing for oral, it is an all around winner, missionary positions both vaginal and anal are great too. That little lift just makes such a huge difference. The first time we had sex with it she told me she had the most intense orgasm she has ever had from penetration.

My OH gets really intense orgasms if I go down on her while she's standing. We both love it, though I have to take her weight at the point of no return, so if you try it be prepared for that.

KingGrthy wrote:

Think we'll invest in one of these too!

Yes the wedge opens many doors, fantastic for oral. Better angle for vaginal sex and also pegging.

Our main positions for female oral are first, her on her back on the edge of the bed with the 'giver' kneeling on the floor. Very comfortable for both and can keep this up for as long as wanted. Secondly, 69ing, mostly with her on top of men but sometimes laying side by side, or in either position for FF.  We have never tried a wedge but sometimes she uses a pillow with girlfriends.

Sum Sub wrote:

Which wedge pillow did you buy? Like the look of the liberator but it is a lot for a pillow

Discussed this subject with my husband last night. He likes me on my knees sucking him in front of our mirror wardrobe. We did this the first time I went down on him. So he told me he is hooked now.
For me it has to be sitting on his face with his tongue moving around below me, it really makes me squirm.

The wedge seems to be very popular....must luck into it ....some really interesting views..... From both side which is great

Love Stud Too wrote:

Discussed this subject with my husband last night. He likes me on my knees sucking him in front of our mirror wardrobe. We did this the first time I went down on him. So he told me he is hooked now.
For me it has to be sitting on his face with his tongue moving around below me, it really makes me squirm.

Kneeling sounds kind of fun...must purchase a mirror wardrobe first...sounds kind of fun also...

We love our Liberator! As Subby said its a freaking revelation! Not only does it position you perfectly it adds comfort to it. There's no risk of cramps or anything. ♥️

+1 for the wedge.

For doing oral on him, we do the full-length mirror thing, with him standing up, me kneeling in front of him with my boobs on display (often pulled up out of my bra or poking out of an opened shirt).

For doing oral on me, he lies on the ground and I kneel over his face. Gives me more control over the process, so it significantly improves my chance of cumming.