Oral sex and facial hair

from a womans POV (or your girlfriends POV), is it much better to be clean shaven when going down on a woman? Currently I have some minor stubble as I shaved like 3 days ago and by the time I see my girl I doubt it’ll be a full “beard”. Comfort wise, what is peoples opinion?

1 Like

My wife has very ticklish thighs. As such, declaring “I shaved this morning” is considered a flirtatious statement in our house.

2 Likes

Interesting question and the best I can answer is bi based, The smother the shave, the better the oral IMO.

1 Like

I haven’t been clean shaven in 48 years of marriage.

My wife prefers enough beard length so that it’s not spiky or rough. If my beard is too short it irritates her inner thighs during oral.

Well there you go @ RedRover3100. Two completely situations with two completely different recommendations. You and your partner decide I guess.

@RedRover3100
Shave it all off - stubble hurts a lot

Personally clean shaven is nice. Lovely soft beard is nice. That in-between bit where it’s sharp and spiky. Not so much.

On a plus side I told my husband this and got him some nice potions and lotions to take care of his beard and skin and he’s been more inclined to use them once he found out it is less irritating. :laughing:

I’d say stubble can cause irritation for me so either smooth shaven or bit more beard growth

The wife normally always shaves but sometimes when we have it unexpected and theres hair downstairs i don’t mind as I always tell her it does’nt change the taste of her and certainly would never stop me going south

Your wife has facial hair?

The question was about oral sex and Facial hair :blush:.

LOL she always makes me trim as it feels rough on her face and thighs

Cannot hsve any oral fun without shaving

Let me put it this way… if my husband has a three-day beeard, my neighbour’s neighbour’s neighbours will know about it :wink: definitely facial hair adds to things for me, though your partner may prefer otherwise :slight_smile:

Only been with one guy (husband) and he’s got a beard. Never even noticed it during oral until recently, as I always left myself natural down there. Even with some things waxed, its not an issue.

1 Like

I’ve never had an issue. I personally really like men with beards and have never experienced any reaction from it.

Kissing with stubble can irritate a little, but oral, no :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like