Oral sex and tongue piercings

WandA wrote:

OOoooo let me know how it goes! I'm very curious now...

It's one of those things that would be sexy to me only it has been spoilt by certain ladies who insist on over wearing bright pink tracksuits, oversized hoop earrings and dying their hair bright blonde except for their roots and screaming expletives at their many many sprogs. I just don't find that sexy. It needs an image change for me!

I'm not sure I could wait two weeks though! External Media

Lol....I'm def not the pink tracksuit wearing type and neither do I have blonde hair...although I do have a lot of sprogs, 4. External Media

I did try giving him head after a few days and I think I hurt it a bit. Tis still tender so I think it will end up being nearer 3 weeks....my poor fella. Will keep ya posted though External Media

I know not all people with tongue piercings are like that but the ones that are spoil it for me. I guess I watch too much BBC3!

Its the same with some tattoos, some can look sexy but then some chavvy numpty will spoil a certain design or place for me so I don't like it.

I guess I find individuals attractive, individuals in a 'vanilla' way, not a lady who goes bald and tattoos tiger stripes over her face. I hate fashion! I'd rather someone was tattoo'd or pierced because they like it not because everyone else is... thats just not sexy yo me! And lots of people get their tongue (and belly button) pierced out of fashion or to fit in... shame

4! And you still have sex. I'm impressed!

My perceptions are changing.....!

I wouldn't want any 'intimate' piercings just in case something gets stuck or ripped or anything else bad.

I thought they healed quickly? They have an excellent blood supply.

My girl was looking at getting it done but I wasn't sure, i like the softness!

And they make men pee wonky!

I don't really know much about piercing, It's never attracted me really but my stepdad had a mate who had to sit down to pee because it pops out the other holes!

WandA wrote:

I know not all people with tongue piercings are like that but the ones that are spoil it for me. I guess I watch too much BBC3!

Its the same with some tattoos, some can look sexy but then some chavvy numpty will spoil a certain design or place for me so I don't like it.

I guess I find individuals attractive, individuals in a 'vanilla' way, not a lady who goes bald and tattoos tiger stripes over her face. I hate fashion! I'd rather someone was tattoo'd or pierced because they like it not because everyone else is... thats just not sexy yo me! And lots of people get their tongue (and belly button) pierced out of fashion or to fit in... shame External Media

4! And you still have sex. I'm impressed! External Media

My OH is the same as u. I have always done what i wanted to do, not cos its fashionable.

As for 4 kids......I have found a thing now that they call contraceptionExternal Media

Puppies77 wrote:

As for 4 kids......I have found a thing now that they call contraceptionExternal Media

I'm guessing you don't mean your 4 kids call it contraception? External Media You've informed them from an early age!

i have mine pierced, but my fella doesn't think its that much different with it in........

samidevils wrote:

i have mine pierced, but my fella doesn't think its that much different with it in........

External Media I was just getting in to that thought too!

WandA wrote:

samidevils wrote:

External Media I was just getting in to that thought too!

My OH has assured me its definatly differant.....I'm sure he was drooling whan I just askedExternal Media

Why was he wearing a ball gag?

Keep me posted anyways!

WandA wrote:

I guess I find individuals attractive, individuals in a 'vanilla' way, not a lady who goes bald and tattoos tiger stripes over her face. I hate fashion! I'd rather someone was tattoo'd or pierced because they like it not because everyone else is... thats just not sexy yo me! And lots of people get their tongue (and belly button) pierced out of fashion or to fit in... shame External Media

I agree with the fashion tattoo idea, I had my 4 tattoos before i was 16 (just a tad rebellious) 2 of the tats now removed and one changed as they were atrocious, my way of hating my parent! But i think tattoos can be very sexy, when I can afford it and find a decent artist I will have a large tat which will run down my back from shoulder to hip.

As for piercings, again the fashion thing irritates me, i had 2 navel, two eyebrow, one nipple and one lip piercing, all done over 15 years ago when they were uncommon, I can't have my tongue done as it is too small External Media ... the lip and eyebrows I had to remove when i was a nurse and the nipple for surgical reasons but now I wouldn't wear them because of the stigma that follows, i work in a town where 'chavs' are rife as I am a blonde single mum, regardless of being an educated solvent professional I would attract the sneers anyway and I can't be arsed with that.

And its those who spoil it for the rest of us!

As you basically said the uniqueness is attractive so its nowhere near as sexy when everyone has them.

Firecracker wrote:

WandA wrote:

I agree with the fashion tattoo idea, I had my 4 tattoos before i was 16 (just a tad rebellious) 2 of the tats now removed and one changed as they were atrocious, my way of hating my parent! But i think tattoos can be very sexy, when I can afford it and find a decent artist I will have a large tat which will run down my back from shoulder to hip.

As for piercings, again the fashion thing irritates me, i had 2 navel, two eyebrow, one nipple and one lip piercing, all done over 15 years ago when they were uncommon, I can't have my tongue done as it is too small External Media ... the lip and eyebrows I had to remove when i was a nurse and the nipple for surgical reasons but now I wouldn't wear them because of the stigma that follows, i work in a town where 'chavs' are rife as I am a blonde single mum, regardless of being an educated solvent professional I would attract the sneers anyway and I can't be arsed with that.

It's sad that ppl judge on what you look like. I often worry too much what ppl think of me and to be honest I shouldn't let it bother me. I'm sure ppl are thinking I'm going through a midlife crisis cos im 31 with 4 kids i have just had a tattoo, my first but not the last, my nose is peirced and now had my tongue done. I think im just old enough to decide what i want without having to follow fashion. I should add i'm not blonde yet but that is gona have to change to hide my white hairsExternal Media

WandA wrote:

Why was he wearing a ball gag? External Media

Keep me posted anyways!

LOL......noExternal Media

You said he was drooling! Joke... reference to earlier... OOO I give up!

WandA wrote:

You said he was drooling! Joke... reference to earlier... OOO I give up!

Yeah I got ya lol. I was just cringing at the thoughtExternal Media

Good to see my effort wasn't wasted!

I've had mine done for about 4 months and at first my husband was appauled I had it done..... now, he absolutly LOVES it. He says its the best blow job he's ever had and get so excited and noisy. I recomend it to all women, infact my sister had hes done only a couple of weeks ago and all seems to be going very well! lol

Malteser81 wrote:

I've had mine done for about 4 months and at first my husband was appauled I had it done..... now, he absolutly LOVES it. He says its the best blow job he's ever had and get so excited and noisy. I recomend it to all women, infact my sister had hes done only a couple of weeks ago and all seems to be going very well! lol

Another good review for them! I might have some more thinking to do.