Oral sex and tongue piercings

Am hoping you'll be able to tell me what it's like.....love somebody going down on me but never had a guy that's got his tongue pierced......

Just started seeing somebody & I know that we are probably going to be doing it v soon.....

It is very amazing for a guy to go down on you with a tongue piercing they even have vibrating tongue rings that I have never tried but I hope one day i will

All I'll say on the matter is that I am wholeheartedly supporting my Mr in his plan to get his tongue pierced... *whistles*

As a fella I'm now curious what its like with a girl who has a tongue piercing....

WandA wrote:

As a fella I'm now curious what its like with a girl who has a tongue piercing....

Ditto, something I've wanted to experience for a while!

I have my tounge peirced and my OH has never said weither he has prefered it with the tounge bar or without it in. But i do know the vibrating one sends him places he only gets to go once in while ;)

xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=396 This can be used with a tongue piercing to make it vibrate!

So I take it then it's a good thing and only adds to the pleasure experience......

Hiya naughty4u, don't be a stranger !!!!

TB

Hiya naughty4u, don't be a stranger !!!!

TB

WandA wrote:

I know a few guys who've said my idea would probably feel amazing... I want the 'venom' piercing - 2 piercings in the tongue, one either side of the middle. I wish i'd stop bottling it!

LivingFire wrote:

WandA wrote:

I know a few guys who've said my idea would probably feel amazing... I want the 'venom' piercing - 2 piercings in the tongue, one either side of the middle. I wish i'd stop bottling it!

Oooh running up his shaft, very nice!

I'm not a fan of body mods, my girl thought about a clit hood piercing for a while and a tongue piercing. I said no at the time but I might be coming around.. It's kinky, but theres still something I don't like... hmmmmm!

LivingFire wrote:

It took me 3 trips to the shop before i had the bottle to actually go through with it. But it wasnt as bad as i thought as they froze my tounge first, didnt feel a thing till i went home and tried to eat, then it was a no go.
I feel weird when i dont have it in now.

I have a 2 1/2" spike in my chin, thats not good for oral with the ladies!

You could blunten it at the end and have a chin dildo.

haha, think i'll stick to taking it out.

WandA wrote:

I had mine done just over two weeks ago, it's taking a little while to heel so I can't suck properly yet. My hubby thinks its great though and I've only been licking up the shaft and circling the head. He says he can't wait till its in full working order External Media

OOoooo let me know how it goes! I'm very curious now...

It's one of those things that would be sexy to me only it has been spoilt by certain ladies who insist on over wearing bright pink tracksuits, oversized hoop earrings and dying their hair bright blonde except for their roots and screaming expletives at their many many sprogs. I just don't find that sexy. It needs an image change for me!

I'm not sure I could wait two weeks though!

erm never experienced it .. unlikely to get anything of mine pierced as am scared of needles and respective lady is probably not gonna take too well to the idea ... only options find an alternative to the piercing thing or an alternative lady lol