Oral sex and tongue piercings

I gona go and get mine looked at tomorrow. I got a hard lump on the top of my tongue infront of the ball

gah that doesnt sound too good puppies :S hope its ok :)

LivingFire wrote:

I'm really hoping I dont have to loose the peircingExternal Media

Puppies77 wrote:

LivingFire wrote:

so what was it?

jav_ski wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

LivingFire wrote:

so what was it?

Oh I not been yet. Didn't get chance yesterday and don't know if i can be arsed today cos I got a sore throatExternal Media

You really should get it checked out, it sounds like it could be an infection...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Agreed. Def get it checked out. Not much worse than having an infected piercing in such an area. Otherwise, it could also be scar tissue, which would mean the peircist didn't do a good job.

It might of been my own fault, I was a bit keen to use itExternal Media

Puppies77 wrote:

lol..... know how u feel. Mine had a bit of a lump at the front for a while but it healed quite nicely consideing I dont seem to do very well with piercings. persist with it though.... if it is an infection, antibiotics should clear it up.

Malteser81 wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

lol..... know how u feel. Mine had a bit of a lump at the front for a while but it healed quite nicely consideing I dont seem to do very well with piercings. persist with it though.... if it is an infection, antibiotics should clear it up.

I am actually taking anti-biotics for another reason so it should sort any infection in my tongue too if thats what it is.

Will keep ya posted....Don't want to put Wanda off the idea lol

Puppies77 wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

I am actually taking anti-biotics for another reason so it should sort any infection in my tongue too if thats what it is.

Please do...... any thoughts on getting ure OH to have one done btw??

Malteser81 wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Please do...... any thoughts on getting ure OH to have one done btw??

I can't imagin *sigh* he has quite a high profile job within the NHS, not really a good look for him.

Ummmmm, c ure point. Do u think he'd be interested (knowing what ure's can do to him) in having his done if he could? My OH used to have his done (wish he still did) but as his cheeks r big and his mouth is small, he kept biting it when he ate and cracked a couple of teeth. :(

Puppies77 wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

How nice of you! But I strongly object to censorship! Which I won't bore you with here!....

*Off to rant to the dog*

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Malteser81 wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

How nice of you! But I strongly object to censorship! Which I won't bore you with here!....

*Off to rant to the dog*

Lol hun. The dog okExternal Media

Puppies77 wrote:

Lol hun. The dog okExternal Media

Yeah... He's about 18. So he can bearly see or hear. Thats partly why I chose him! External Media

Wanda, you will be pleased to know that my tongue has healed. My OH thinks it's wicked and defenatly recomends . He especially likes it when I put the ball in the top of his cock...should see him squirm

Puppies77 wrote:

Wanda, you will be pleased to know that my tongue has healed. My OH thinks it's wicked and defenatly recomends External Media. He especially likes it when I put the ball in the top of his cock...should see him squirmExternal Media

Wit Whoo for you!

Glad it healed! We were talking about the clit piercing the other day... I think we both decided it takes way too long to heal!

I'd like to decline your offer to watch him squirm. Hehe.

Might have a talk about it with her!

Thank you for the info!

Will there be seating? refreshments? merchandise? do we have to buy a ticket?

Puppies77 wrote:

Wanda, you will be pleased to know that my tongue has healed. My OH thinks it's wicked and defenatly recomends External Media. He especially likes it when I put the ball in the top of his cock...should see him squirmExternal Media

Is that down the pee hole?
If so my OH is the same, he says he cant describe the feeling just makes him feel weird and cant decided if its good or bad lol so i may just need to keep doing it till he decides. I also find that if you run the ball up and down on the back of the penis on the peice of skin that attaches the foreskin to the head of the penis that drives a bloke wild.

xx

WandA wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Wit Whoo for you!

Glad it healed! We were talking about the clit piercing the other day... I think we both decided it takes way too long to heal!

I'd like to decline your offer to watch him squirm. Hehe.

Might have a talk about it with her!

Thank you for the info!

SmoothOne wrote:

Will there be seating? refreshments? merchandise? do we have to buy a ticket?

You two kill me LMFOA

mybadx wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

Is that down the pee hole?
If so my OH is the same, he says he cant describe the feeling just makes him feel weird and cant decided if its good or bad lol so i may just need to keep doing it till he decides. I also find that if you run the ball up and down on the back of the penis on the peice of skin that attaches the foreskin to the head of the penis that drives a bloke wild.

xx

Yeah that's the one. I love driving him crazy :D