Oral sex enhancers

So far ive only really tried champagne (shame on me) so i ordered some Lust Dust for my hubby for our anniversary and if im honest i was expecting it to be more popping candy kinda dust. So i went out and bought some actual popping candy today (have yet to try) but it got me thinking what other kinds of foods could you introduce during oral sex?

Try using Ice cubes or ice water water for cold then take a warm drink and the difference in temp can be pleasurable for some people

, chocolate spread, cream, anything spreadable like jam to give nice tastes

Me and my partner use anything we've used

lust dust,
flavoured lubes,
Chocolate body paint,
Whipped cream.

All taste great! =D

See ive always had this thing in my head using foods down there can cause yeast infections, guess i need a shopping trip lol x

old one but creme de menthe - try it and you will see why

Citygirl2810 wrote:

old one but creme de menthe - try it and you will see why

Sounds interesting - might have to buy some.

OH started to give me a BJ just after brushing her teeth with strong mint toothpaste, felt nice but the effect didn't last very long....

Never tried Creme de menthe however ive used extra strong mints before but my hubby wasnt too keen as it was a bit too strong, so that might be an idea ;p x

I love it when my BF sucks on an ice cube before he gives me oral.....feels amazing. We have tried the tingle lube too, however I made the mistake one night of putting too much on his penis which didn't turn out well! Ended up with a numb feeling penis! whoops!

Blackcherry wrote:

See ive always had this thing in my head using foods down there can cause yeast infections, guess i need a shopping trip lol x

It can xx

I have used ice before, and flavoured lubes get used on him often as it gets the saliva flowing. Not keen on anything sticky on my bits though, so we don't bother, he doesnt seem to mind without using anything. Win-win. :D