Oral sex favorite position

I like laying on my back with my head hanging off the bed so I don’t gag so much when giving a bj, plus it gives him free reign to set the motion and play with me at the same time 🤤

When I'm on my back I squirt like crazy!!!! 69 is also amazing 😍

69 and swooping constantly for top bunk. Like my balls cupped or swinging in the mouth region for a good tongue session likewise licking clit hard by getting really deep

I love 69. I love my partner having access to my clit whilst I have access to him. I literally can take that for as long as he can give it 😉

Her lying on her back with legs spread. Butt raised on a wedge.

Even better when her head hangs over the enge of the bed for a really hot BJ afterwards.

Yummy!

Missionary, with him down below. Total relaxation.

And sorry to put a downer on anything but, preferably a he. Just knowing he has a stiffy waiting to get in me helps with the turn on.

When you've both had a drink or two, no condoms anywhere, you're on no birth control so you can't have sex. He comes up for a lovely passionate snog on the lips and kissing your neck, feeling him with your hand how super hard his penis is absolutely eagerly wanting to get inside your vagina without a care in the world of knocking you up whilst feeling how attracted he is to you that you're SO close to removing your other hand from covering your vagina to let him get inside.

I love wife to sit on my face. Whether she takes me or not I don't mind as long as i get to taste her mmm