Oral sex favorite position

Just wondering what people favorite position for Oral is , I have to say standing up with my OH on her knees playing around the area is a big turn on... My wife love 69er . What's yours , interesting to see people views

69 me lying on the bed, the OH on all fours above me, so she can lower herself onto my face, and lift her pussy out of reach if the tounging gets to much on her sensitive clit. It allows her to control how deep she takes me.

69 definitely.

I prefer it when the one receiving lies on their back, so the one giving has free roam!

I like being on all fours on top of him so I can lift up when I get too sensitive but sometimes it’s nice to lie back and with him in between my legs he can reach my nipples and press on my tummy

For me laying down as standing I do go all funny. Have to ask the OH, I just think he likes it any way he gets it :)

I love being on my knees my lady bent over one arm on the wall for support her rubbing her clit as I lick and use my fingers on both her holes till she squirts

Either in a 69, with her on top.....

Or alternatively, her laying back with my hands on her thighs, keeping her legs back and exposed....

Our fave position for oral on him is with him sitting up on the arm of the sofa, with me lying down on the sofa. It's comfortable for both and very sexy to look at. 69 is good also.

Face shitting

69 if it's mutual but for fellatio I prefer to be on my back with her crouching or kneeling over me and for cunnilingus I like her to sit on my face if I'm feeling submissive or alternatively with her on her back and her bum raised on a wedge cushion. This makes it far easier for me to really get deep with my tongue and also gives easy access for extras like fingering or dildos.

Mr&Mrs_Kinky wrote:

Our fave position for oral on him is with him sitting up on the arm of the sofa, with me lying down on the sofa. It's comfortable for both and very sexy to look at. 69 is good also.

This is not something I've ever thought of.. I'm intrigued now and will be adding to my 'to do' list!

I bought a Liberator Wedge recently. It's one of those things that you didn't know you needed but want to be buried with. It's made our sex life so much easier and intense.

No more moans about stiff necks but plenty of stiff other things ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

They're still 20% off as I type. If you're anything other than young and acrobatic you will not be sorry you got one and if you're at all disabled or struggling with positions, you will be very happy you bought one.

Love the OH on her knees in front of me but most of the time we do 69.

I like several positions:

- my oh face sitting on me.

- me laying between her legs so it’s just her receiving.

- oh on her back and me on all fours.

- oh standing and me sitting between her legs with one hand on her bum.

- I also like to slip a finger in both whilst down there.

Face sitting or on my hands and knees at the end of the bed giving pleasure

I like my wife lying on the bed with her bum raised on a pillow giving me full access. I then lie between her legs so I can lick her clit and finger her vagina and bum hole.

will65 wrote:

Face shitting

Errrrr....! ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

I love 69, she gets such a good angle and can take me in deep with the added bonus of having her butt and private’s in my face! She however isn’t much of a fan and prefers my going down on her while she’s in a doggy style position

69 every time, but we both prefer to be on the bottom so we have to take turns x