Oral Sex for women!!!

Just thought I’d ask the question really. Any hints, tips, tricks, things you like when your man/woman is going down on you! I absolutely love giving my wife oral sex! Seriously gets me off making her cum! But just wondering if anyone had did or received anything that I might try out!! 👍🏻

I personally love it when my partner licks my clit and then uses his fingers at the same time, gets me every single time!

My wife likes her clit being teased then is very vocal on when I need to go more direct!! We’ve been playing around with me sucking her clit which has had some good results 😛

Vary the pressure used and watch your partner’s responses. If she is finding it quite intense, slow it down a bit and go gentle, if she’s really getting into it, keep going. I think the most important thing is for the giver to be enthusiastic and open to feedback 🙂

I have my tongue pierced...So that usually works for my lady friend when there...

I'm a trombone player so know exactly what you mean!

YorkshireLad87 wrote:

I’m a flute player. Google ‘flutter tonguing’ and you’ll see why I’m popular ;)

I'm a trombone player so I know exactly what you mean!

NatandTom wrote:

Vary the pressure used and watch your partner’s responses. If she is finding it quite intense, slow it down a bit and go gentle, if she’s really getting into it, keep going. I think the most important thing is for the giver to be enthusiastic and open to feedback 🙂

Absolutely agree with that. When I feel that the person giving me oral is really into that and is enjoying themselves, that's more important than any specifical technique.

I have to read my wife's body language as in slight movements and noises. This helps me tailor every time to what she's enjoying. She loves two fingers too slighlty bent up towards the g-spot. That really does it. Sometimes she prefers anal play instead and sometimes just the tongue.

I love giving it and it really turns me on. As said before, go off cues as people like different things. The lapping quickly and different motions tend to work well. Also lots of eye contact and give them a little wink and ' the eyes ' every so often as it drives them wild. I tend to put their hands on my head while I'm down there and love it when they start pulling on my head closer to them as it shows how much they like it. It has to be something you enjoy as they will pick up on that and it will make it even better :)

Yes indeed, I love it when my partner really goes for it. He makes it clear he's enjoying it, which is wonderful, and I love it when he looks in my eyes too. He has a wonderful way of wrapping his whole tongue aroind the shaft of my clit, and 'milking' it, like a little penis. I like it when I'm desperate for him to come inside me, and he just rubs the outer lips and around my vaginal opening - it drives me crazy!

You might want to check out the anatomy of the clitoris - it is much bigger tnanpeople imagine. Huffington Post has some great articles

I guess you could say I enjoyed a bit of tounge fun myself . I enjoyed starting quite lightly and gradually getting firmer and more rapid . I also often sucked a lip or clit up a bit and ever so lightly grip it with my teeth . The recievers seemed to like that a lot . If I happened to have them tied up , I loved to drive them crazy with multiple orgasms along with some teasing with my tounge . Gran , I also loved to tease by just rubbing my head along their lips . The more they begged , the longer I would do it . Then I would move on to just putting the very head "almost in " , and finally a slow screw before finally getting serious . I think I performed well , several times I got cramps in my tounge .

I guess you could say I enjoyed a bit of tounge fun myself . I enjoyed starting quite lightly and gradually getting firmer and more rapid . I also often sucked a lip or clit up a bit and ever so lightly grip it with my teeth . The recievers seemed to like that a lot . If I happened to have them tied up , I loved to drive them crazy with multiple orgasms along with some teasing with my tounge . Gran , I also loved to tease by just rubbing my head along their lips . The more they begged , the longer I would do it . Then I would move on to just putting the very head "almost in " , and finally a slow screw before finally getting serious . I think I performed well , several times I got cramps in my tounge .

Oops , had a double post .