Oral sex, give or recieve?

I don’t mind getting the occasional BJ, however given the choice I’d spend hours down there on my wife

1 Like

I love giving and getting. One of the sexiest experiences I’ve ever had was finding a friend who wanted to have someone eat her pussy and would suck the guy’s cock in return. What a bargain for me!

1 Like

I love both.
A blowjob is my thing. Love getting my cock sucked.
But I also enjoy going down on the missus too.

1 Like

I love both giving and receiving.

My OH is quite different, especially these days.

When we first get together I used to get blow jobs on a semi regular basis, now not at all. This is all because she really doesn’t like my taste more than anything else. My diet is very poor though which might be the reason.

She has never loved me going down on her because she is very self conscious about her own personal hygiene. I think also these days it might be also so she doesn’t feel like she has to reciprocate, however she has never said that to me

I was never really a fan of either giving or receiving. But since I met my OH I can’t get enough of either. There’s something about sucking on him that turns me on soooo badly. And I’d never cum from oral before - it’s a different and intense experience.