Oral sex, give or recieve?

Just wanted to throw the question out there, do you like to give oral and why? Or why not? Also dot you like to receive oral and why? Or why not?
I’ll start with I love giving and receiving oral. I love going down on my OH, just knowing that I can give her that pleasure and then her begging for me to enter her are great. I will admit though unlike most I’ve heard here I don’t particularly like the taste, especially if she squirts. But I love that I can give her those sensations so I will continue to do it. Maybe the taste will grow on me.
I also love when she gives me a blowjob. It hasn’t happened much at all lately but it’s just such a great feeling. We have talked about it and how I would like it to be more frequent but only time will tell.

2 Likes

Apart from food breaks I could spend my life licking my wife’s pussy. I absolutely love doing it.

I do enjoy receiving oral too but we do it very rarely now as I much prefer a hand job (she’s exceptionally good at these) or a session on one of our machines.

1 Like

I love giving my OH oral more than I can tell you :drooling_face: I would rather give than receive in all fairness!
I do love a bj but if I had to choose it would be going down on her every time.
The wetter she is the better I love the taste the smell the feel of her lips on my face. She does squirt and it’s getting more often and when she does it’s an even bigger turn and can make me cum just by being there when she does :sweat_drops:
We have found that a wand or suction toy can make her squirt more and absolutely drench me and the bed! (Thank god for LH WATERPROOF sheets!) My life is great and only getter better the longer we’re together :heart_eyes::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Always happy to receive a BJ but much prefer giving my OH oral. Just love having my head down there when she has orgasms. Love tasting her body and eating her out.

2 Likes

Always like to pleasure the wife, feel her arousal, taste her arousal etc

2 Likes

If I was forced to choose, I’d pick giving oral to my OH every single time. Love the way she tastes, smells, feels, reacts. All of it. I could stay down there hours if she’d let me.

2 Likes

Give, but with a caveat.
I also love receiving for a man that I know is really into it, and I know that a lot of men are into it - that would prefer to give than receive, even. I am sexually submissive, so if my man prefers to give than receive, then I prefer to receive than to give.

I hope this makes sense: it only really works for me if it works for him. There.

1 Like

I consider oral sex to be the best way of giving and receiving pleasure

For me - I love to suck my husbands cock - I like to start sucking while it’s flaccid and feel it frowning in my mouth - this is such a nice feeling and when it’s very hard I like to squeeze it in my lips to tease him

Again while receiving oral - I just drift off and lay back while he goes to work on me
As a general rule I start wearing my knickers and he plays with me through the material as he loves the material and once very wet he will take them off me and wear them himself while he goes to town on me

For us - oral sex can last a long time

3 Likes

Any chance i get i give my girlfriend oral which was a shock to her when we first got together as preciously she’d only given and not received. Which in the beginning of our relationship made her feel like she had to instantly repay the act now she can’t wait for it and to let me rim her

1 Like

This is interesting. I am all in for giving but do like getting. For me, it’s all about body reaction to various touch. G-spot, clit, vulva, inner thigh teasing. For a male, perhaps underside of the glands. You can tell what is a turn on by body language. The more my partner is arroused, the more I am turned on myself.

3 Likes

We both love to give and receive. I love the way my wife reacts as I lick and tease with my tongue and lips. Over the years I have learned with her guidance just how she likes me to lick and touch her. I get very turned on going down on my wife and especially love her smell and taste.

Wife loves to give BJ’s as well. Always has and has never shied away from swallowing. She is very good at giving oral and the turn on for me is she is enthusiastic about it, doesn’t give me head to appease me, she enjoys it and it shows.

5 Likes

Me and wife love to give and receive oral from one another. I enjoy going down on her and making her cum love the taste and her reactions. She does the same for me gives an amazing blowjob. Still love it after 40 years together.

4 Likes

I am extremely lucky as I love to give and so does my OH, so its win, win for us.

I absolutely love receiving oral and luckily my husband loves doing it so it’s win win. I’m not overly keen on blowjobs but it’s something we do occasionally and often in short bursts during foreplay.

40 years? WOW! Good on you two. Many these days can’t keep a job for 4 years let alone a relationship. I am at 20 years and know I am with my forever partner. Only health issues for either of us will determine how long it lasts.

1 Like

Yes it’s been a challenge through the years but definitely know we are a great pair together. She is definitely a trooper and the sex is incredible.

1 Like

I’d rather give it. Never had an amazing experience receiving, its just okay for me

3 Likes

OH doesn’t like blow jobs, which does annoy me slighty as in the past I have really enjoyed giving them. I’m sad to say that I have never had anyone go down on me. I guess you can’t miss something you haven’t experienced :woman_shrugging:

Your missing loads :pensive: grab the opportunity if you get tge chance

I will if I do get the opportunity :slightly_smiling_face:
I have found it strange my OH has never wanted or liked a BJ but I have never pushed it as I wouldn’t enjoy doing it on someone that made then physically uncomfortable.
Luckily for me, we are open enough (pre agreed rules) that BJ’s are allowed on someone else if that was to become an option.