Oral sex

I enjoy going down on my wife even more when were in the shower together though I think I could do a better job what's people best hints and tips for better oral sex

If you search on the Lovehoney Blog page (click on the link in the purple section at the botton of any page), then there are quite a few articles - might be somethinng helpful there.

I like being flat on my back while my partner licks my clit and fingers me at the same time.

2 Likes

Get a copy if “she comes first” ... a must read for all good cunnilinguists

1 Like

There is a limit to what people can say here, without being too graphic and breaking forum rules.

But the blog and the book already mentioned are good starting point. The author of 'She Comes First', Ian Kerner, has also written 'Passionista: The Empowered Woman's Guide to Pleasuring a Man'.

I like Emma's comment - clit stimulation combined with a finger or two internally is a good combination. A lubed up finger in a couple of inches and stroking upwards could hit her g-spot very nicely ;-)

1 Like

EmmaC1989 wrote:

I like being flat on my back while my partner licks my clit and fingers me at the same time.

Without an question, this is what does it for me! Even more so with a metal butt plug in me too. The Lovehoney Jewel Heart ones are really cute and I have a couple of them ❤️

1 Like

The best ever reaction I've got for giving oral sex,was when I was licking clit, two fingers massaging her G spot and a finger in her bottom. She came like mad and screamed the house down.

1 Like

paulsballs wrote:

The best ever reaction I've got for giving oral sex,was when I was licking clit, two fingers massaging her G spot and a finger in her bottom. She came like mad and screamed the house down.

Google "Expanded Sexual Response" - it's basically as paulsballs described. There's some good info in the clinical literature on it. I've also seen it described with the addition of nipple/breast stimulation, and mental arousal also appears to be important. It can lead to an prolonged orgasm of anywhere from 1 to 15 minutes, and appears to be due to the stimulation of multiple nerve pathways.

TandS2015 wrote:

I enjoy going down on my wife even more when were in the shower together though I think I could do a better job what's people best hints and tips for better oral sex

Why do you think you need to do a better job? If your wife is happy with what you are doing for her, does anything you do need improving? Whilst it's very commendable that you want to ensure you are giving her as much pleasure as possible, I'm pretty sure she would be the best person to guide you how it could be better (if at all). Im not explaining this very well and it sounds very clumsy, I just think you might be better off asking her for any hints/ tips if you are worried you could be doing better specifically for her. What is earth-shattering for one woman might not do it for your wife.

1 Like

Have to agree with what @Gosig said.

However for us she tends to lie on her back so I can spread her wide lick and suck gently all over clit and flaps then slip a couple of fingers in lick the clit and bring to orgasm.

After the menopause my wife’s responses changed and she could no longer orgasm through oral sex although she still enjoyed it.
As we started to use toys she learned more about her responses to stimuli and has now got far greater control over her orgasms.
As a result of this ‘research’ we started to combine toys with oral sex and we now have a combination which works every time. We use a Lifelike Lover Thrusting Dildo in combination with me licking her clitoris and she orgasms very quickly and repeatedly.

1 Like

Must agree with Emma and blond bunny love it when my oh is licking my clit and well lubed fingers inside

1 Like

You have to understand this is from a long time ago when I got to preform such things . Licking slowly from back end to the front , slowly multiple times . Then dart my tongue in and out rapidly several time and then work on her clit . After she gets warmed up just apply tongue pressure alternating with licks and sucks to her clit along with my thumb in and apply a finger to her butt with a little rubbing pressure . If preformed well , she could have wave after wave of orgasms . Note , the coordination required meant it was not easy if a little drunk .

Yesterday’s Podcast in the Lovehoney Blog was all about having the best Oral Sex, worth a listen…

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2020/11/13/podcast-best-oral-sex/

2 Likes

I came here to suggest this book. It’s a bit too ‘step by step’ and mechanical at times, and should be more of a blueprint, but some great ideas and theory