Oral sex

As a couple we both enjoy oral sex giving and receiving , especially 69 position , we are looking for ideas or any tips in this area to spice things up. New ideas that can maybe give that little bit off" oh that's a a bit different/ oh that's a different but nice"...be greatful for any ideas folks

Have you ever tried playing with eachothers butt during oral sex?

I know that might sound horrible to some, but after a drunken night with my wife with the lights out, I experimented with this and it was indeed very fun if done correctly.

My wife doesnt, or at least hasn't yet played with me in this way, but I fully enjoy to do so with her and also really dig anal sex together. So much so that we no longer consider it out of bounds or a taboo as some folks might.

Worth a shit, right?

Have to say have have never tried it..might be worth a try thanks

The added bonus for us men when we first try these things is that we are already right there lol. My wife wasn't expecting it, nor was I intending to do this at the beginning of our first evening of trying this, but there's a lot of pleasure to be had in doing so I must say.

Humpy Tail wrote:

The added bonus for us men when we first try these things is that we are already right there lol. My wife wasn't expecting it, nor was I intending to do this at the beginning of our first evening of trying this, but there's a lot of pleasure to be had in doing so I must say.

Sure the surprises are the best especially if they enjoy it

Flavoured lubricant is always a good choice to go for :)

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Flavoured lubricant is always a good choice to go for :)

Sounds a great idea.. Think that could be a runner....looking forward to trying out all ready

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Use a bullet vibe at the same time, aroung the general area. if you have a few try trapping one behind each knee, under arm pits, crook of elbows; for an all over vibe feeling.

A cock ring, for him, and love egge for her.

Get a pussy pump, and pump her up before

A little Popping candy in the mouth when giving a guy oral, haven't tried it on a girl yet. But it's sugar so you would have to be careful not to get it inside her. As it may promote a yeast infection.

Do you use your hands at the same time, the insides of thighs, and fingering her internally at the same time. Thighs, balls, for a guy, if she sits along side you she can stroke your stomach, and nipples. fingering analy. ( becareful where you put your fingers on her after that. Have a few moist hand wipes handy.)

A vibe used analy, at the same time.

Playing with your own niples, while receiving.

An ice cube in the mouth.

try to see how many positions you can get in while having/giving oral. take it out of the bedroom, use a table, a chair, the sofa, the stairs, etc.

Do you tease to start with or evan during, such as licking and kissing down the inside of thighs, stomach, etc, slowly working you way down. You can even drag this out by starting on the lips, and working your way down, get close to the target, then go past down the inside of thighs, and then back up; who ever you want to play it.

Alicia4Ever wrote:

Use a bullet vibe at the same time, aroung the general area. if you have a few try trapping one behind each knee, under arm pits, crook of elbows; for an all over vibe feeling.

A cock ring, for him, and love egge for her.

Get a pussy pump, and pump her up before

A little Popping candy in the mouth when giving a guy oral, haven't tried it on a girl yet. But it's sugar so you would have to be careful not to get it inside her. As it may promote a yeast infection.

Do you use your hands at the same time, the insides of thighs, and fingering her internally at the same time. Thighs, balls, for a guy, if she sits along side you she can stroke your stomach, and nipples. fingering analy. ( becareful where you put your fingers on her after that. Have a few moist hand wipes handy.)

A vibe used analy, at the same time.

Playing with your own niples, while receiving.

An ice cube in the mouth.

try to see how many positions you can get in while having/giving oral. take it out of the bedroom, use a table, a chair, the sofa, the stairs, etc.

Do you tease to start with or evan during, such as licking and kissing down the inside of thighs, stomach, etc, slowly working you way down. You can even drag this out by starting on the lips, and working your way down, get close to the target, then go past down the inside of thighs, and then back up; who ever you want to play it.

The bullet vibe and ice cube seem a good one to try out first...looking forward to trying all these new ideas out

My personal favourite is ice! You can also try some stimulating lubes too, ones that tingle or heat up are good. Try out difference positions too and different place.

ShannonMarlene wrote:

My personal favourite is ice! You can also try some stimulating lubes too, ones that tingle or heat up are good. Try out difference positions too and different place.

Many thanks for your advice...sounds great