Oral sex

Really love giving but also enjoy receiving. Giving let's you control some while receiving let's your partner control. An idea if you've not done it....While covering the obvious parts I've really enjoyed covering more and more areas. Not sure it counts as oral sex but teasingly licking, nibbling, sucking from her toes and all they way up makes for fun oral play. Inner thigh is fun, obviously rimming is hot. Finding your partners hot spots with your mouth is fun for both. Teasing until bringing to orgasm either on bits or whatever works. Damn sexy Didn't mean to get long winded....just really like it!

I agree Atex2duo, i lick everywhere, from toes to armpits and everything in between, i get as much pleasure giving as recieving!

I both love giving and receiving and my man feels the same. 69 sessions can be long where we play a game of who can get the other to orgasm first. 😀

I love both, but i LOVE giving, but the girls I have been with were reluctant to kiss afterwards. I can't imagine why, don't know what they are missing 😄 I find receiving so relaxing, chills me right out. Laying there and just getting spoilt.

I think it’s hard to compare because they are both really good in completely different ways. Like you have said I love going down on my girlfriend seeing how she reacts and what she likes. I love getting involved and not holding back to give her the best experience, I love that I can give her that much pleasure. Obviously though who doesn’t love receiving. I love getting a blow job and the pleasure and feel that I get is amazing I always feel like it’s a treat and very grateful. I think it’s a case of mixing it up and trying to add the element of surprise either random or in for play that can help enhance this.

For myself and the OH, the obvious answer is both. Nothing beats the feeling of seeing the pleasure you are giving your partner during oral play, well nothing except maybe the feeling of receiving that oral pleasure I suppose. But I do think it is so important to mix it up and communicate to make sure that it doesn’t become the same old thing every time. Oral always feels much more personal than actual intercourse itself and so if both are taking the time and effort to really please each other then I think equal pleasure can be taken from giving and receiving.

Both but if I have to pick, it be giving. Nothing better than watching someone's face as you go down and see the pleasure you are giving.

Deffo both!!

1 Like

I love to go down on my wife but she is also epic at blowjobs.

Definitely giving. Receiving doesn’t do much for me

2 Likes

I love giving him oral :drooling_face::sweat_drops:

1 Like

i’m with @hagions on this one. I love both but there is something about licking her that gets me really horny. The way she tastes, moans, grinds and pushes down on my head when she’s hit that point of orgasm really turn me on. Love waking her up with some oral, it’s the best way to start my day.

1 Like

I love giving… not that I’d turn down receiving, and we both like 69, but I love feeling him in my mouth and tasting his cum

2 Likes

I love to give and receiving, really love how she taste and how she enjoys it, but also really enjoy a blowjob. The best is off course in 69 position.

I love to give not keen on receiving

I love giving him oral, I could do it all day long. I give him one at least once a day, I just love the feel of him in my mouth and being deepthroated :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::drooling_face::sweat_drops:

Great but for me it is all about her pleasure I could and would give the chance eat her pussy all day.

1 Like

I love him going down on me too, and he loves giving it as much as I love receiving it.

I might be weird but going down on her on a hot day is best for me.

1 Like

I absolutely LOVE giving oral to my girlfriend! Going down has always been my forte :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
But I’m terrible at receiving :man_facepalming: I’m too awkward, I’ll worry that she’s not enjoying it, start to lose my erection because I’m worrying, then I panic that she thinks it’s her fault :man_shrugging:
High anxiety sex life :roll_eyes::man_facepalming::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

1 Like