Oral sexpert advice.

First post..Ok, here goes. I’m having trouble explaining to my Husband how to get me off orally..I’m desperate for him to hone his technique and I need some help. I don’t want to sound like I’m reading an instruction manual to him left a bit, right a bit..etc. I’m imagining clitoral sucking..ahem, Ladies is that even possible? I need him to be a human Womanizer 😊.....Tips welcome.

If not wanting to sound like a instruction manual, why not show him where you want him to put his attention by letting him watch you masturbate, focusing on where you are touching yourself - then it would be a case of asking him to kiss/lick/suck/nibble (delete as appropriate) there.

Thanks Alicia that’s just the perspective I was looking for, I have only imagined what might do the trick from watching other women but have never participated. That sounds a bit funny. I’m putting thought into action I guess. He’s not totally clueless, just does what he’s probably done in the past..and that’s not working for me. We’re all different. Cheers.

id suggest the noise method as if you make it known that you liked a certain method / place then it will stick with him because no man likes to be told hes doing it wrong or hes not good

It’s a confidence thing to be honest..I bring him back up when I feel self conscious about the length of time he spends on me and we crack on with other stuff. He never complains just says he’ll do anything I ask...I guess I just want our sex to be hot and err sexy not do this, do that...I guess once we crack it we’ll be able to just go there every time. I keep telling myself that not orgasming with my Husband is a first world problem..ha ha..😊. Thanks for your replies.

Id also suggest a challenge to see if you can oraly get each other off in a set time and then when he doesnt get you off explain what would of done it etc

As to technique: Our favourite sounds pretty similar to Alicia4Ever's advice.

If I soften my lips and push them forward and suck gently on the clitoris, then vary the suction and occasionally combine this with pushing the tounge out down the clitoris (maintaining the suction ideally) this feels very intense for her.

Pressure on the area just above the clitoris can help too. I think pressing down here with the top lip can really help, especially near the end. Sorta hard to describe how I do this, sorry if I'm not being clear...

Combining this with penetration (toy or fingers usually), even better!

At the start, varying things works well to tease and warm things up, but near the finish, it’s good to keep things really consistent, I'm told.

Tounge stroking down (from clitoris towards perineum) feels waaay better for her than tounge stroking up, which is kinda like a cat's fur being stroked the wrong way did

I guess this may not be your favourite, but hopefully this gives some ideas ;D

Speaking from the male perspective I would welcome guidance.

Not all women like the same things and needs and preferences change over time so rather than fumbling around blindly and missing the mark leading to frustration for both parties I would prefer to be helped along the right path.

Encouraging noises are OK but men are notoriously dim at taking hints. Sometimes it's better to just tell us!