Oral

Hi guys was wanting some advice basically my Mrs has always been a hater or giving oral but to my shock she said that she is wanting to give it another go I said ok that's great said on condition that I'm clean shaven and I shower before sex which is obviously no drama but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to make it easier for her if already said flavores lubes just wanna make sure it is as comfortable for her as possible coz it is a big deal cheers

How about a blindfold (for you) so she can get to grips with it without the added pressure of feeling watched?

I don't think it's the actual act if that makes sense she doesn't like anything in her mouth hates the dentist

Hello, how about something like this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27141 I haven't yet tried it myself, I keep meaning to add it onto an order but then when it's time to order I forget.

Sarah&james wrote:

I don't think it's the actual act if that makes sense she doesn't like anything in her mouth hates the dentist

Hmmm. That's a tough one. Perhaps a blow job stroker so she doesn't have to have the whole thing in her mouth to start with? With a half-stroker she can concentrate on just the head until she feels more comfortable having more in her mouth.

I will be honest I'm not over keen on oral and can only manage a short amount of time but it's something that will be looking to work on. Don't feel forced or pressured trying slowly. Maybe starting with some lube and licking and kissing at first to get use to things to build up to full oral. It's something that will take time. Ps I have a fear of dentists too but for me it's more the gag reflex panic.

Hey Sarah and James, oral can be a problem for lots of couples due to different factors. From hygiene, to taste or the physical act. Has your partner said what she doesn’t like about oral sex? If it’s the taste then you will have to swap up a few diet traits, eating lots of fresh fruit and drinking plenty of water helps. Also cutting down on alcohol and smoking, spicy and fatty foods. It it’s the act of oral sex then let her take control and sit back and let her get to grips with it all.

Hi guys thanks for all the great replies its the hygiene and pubes which part plus the idea I might cum in her mouth these are all easily sorted though she ain't actually said it but u think it's also the confidence but the fact she actually brought the subject up is incourging

Its a shame some couples dont enjoy it. To be honest the most powerful orgasms we have both had have come from foreplay and oral. She tastes amazing and she loves the taste and feel of my cock. Its some of the best pleasure we both have and share. It becomes so hot for us. We might just be deviants though. Lol

Don't get me wrong I love oral both ways and she loves me greedily giving her it

Sarah&james wrote:

Hi guys thanks for all the great replies its the hygiene and pubes which part plus the idea I might cum in her mouth these are all easily sorted though she ain't actually said it but u think it's also the confidence but the fact she actually brought the subject up is incourging

Confidence is norm a huge factor for many - I am a plus size woman and gained weight recently since surgery my husband doesn't mind and loves me the way I am but I get very body conscious over all so does affect me a lot. So can understand why

If hygiene and hair removal are issues would she be willing to get involved in sorting them out with you? For example, maybe you could have a lovely shower or bath together, get all clean and fur-free with her assistance so she ‘knows’ what condition you are in prior to attempting oral, specifically because she helped with the prep? Could be fun for you both, and give her a sense of greater confidence about what was to come. Good luck to you both.