Orctan Rechargeable Silicone Roller Male Masturbator

Has anyone tried this? I bought it for my husband and it arrived today.

It’s a seriously heavy piece of kit! We intend to try it out tomorrow but just wondered for any users how you’ve got on with it and if you’ve found it a bit cumbersome?

The reviews look good - I just don’t think either of us expected it to be so bulky!

Any comments welcome!

1 Like

I was lucky enough to test this, although it is big and bulky it is surprisingly easy to use, you can easily use it using one hand, the movement does all the work, has a good few patterns, he might find an individual movement that works, personally I found using the button that moves between patterns works well for me, use plenty of lube on it to keep it moving without friction though

1 Like

Its a chonky bit of kit and at first glance can look like a torture device so approach with curiousity and good humour. Whats cool about it is it can work from soft unlike a lot of toys where you have to be erect. Take some time to get to know the controls and get a sense of the patterns and speeds. Its good in that the patterns are ordered to scale upwards in intensity and you can see what type of speed and movement tou will get before you commit to using it. The random helps mix things up a bit.

Good luck and hope you both enjoy.

1 Like

Sounds intriguing!

1 Like

Thank you all for your replies, sorry I haven’t been back on sooner - sickly teenager!

We gave it a try yesterday morning and it’s growing (pardon the pun!) on my DH. He had to use lots of lube with it and he’ll need to engage in a bit of solo play with it I think to get the right feel and settings for him.

But so far, the size and mechanical look hasn’t put him off as I think the sensations he’s getting are very nice!

Thank you again!

1 Like