Ordered 2 of the biggest toys on here

/me starts to run and hide, yikes!!

Danni71 wrote:

Agreed! I just read this and had no idea what anyone was talking about so I did the obvious and went to have a look...WOW!!

dani5791 wrote:

Danni71 wrote:

Agreed! I just read this and had no idea what anyone was talking about so I did the obvious and went to have a look...WOW!!

Same... We live and learn lol

I have learnt for sure lol! Yes I think Ork is right!!!! Congratulations!! Good luck ;)

Yikes!!

All credit to you man ... those things are enormous. I'm quite happy with my Tantus large ! :O

Thanks everyone, a few months ago I would never of thought of buying anything so big still find it hard to believe I can attempt things this big lol.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8553 ... it's doable, so is your self imposed challenge....but will take a lot of time, loads of lube and a lot of time and some more lube again. Maybe concentrate on one toy and not the other at the same time? I suspect the combination of diameter of the head and depth with the American Challenge is simply overloading you for the moment. Go for depth with friend Rambone slowly but surely, you'll have good and bad days / weeks as your experience with the other smaller toys will have shown you. Then, and only then ease-up on the diameter again and go for the Challenge again....

Have fun, go carefully, but go for it nonetheless!