Ordered 2 of the biggest toys on here

This morning since I was off work I decided to order the dick rambone 13.5 inch dildo and the great American challenge dildo, I was planning to just buy one and couldn't decide which one to get so I got greedy and bought both lol.
Thinking about it I must be insane as these 2 toys are huge, they dwarf all my others, my biggest toy is 2 inches in diameter and 7 inches tall and I can take that easily so I'm hoping that will help with trying to conquer these 2 monsters lol, I will find out tomorrow if i can surprise myself, I will probably receive 2 boxes as these toys weigh a fair bit.

Congrats, do keep us posted! :)

Did you think about working up slowly?

Thanks :) yes I have worked my way up as I started with a couple of small toys that were no more than 1.2/1.3 inches wide, then started on toys around 1.5 inches then 1.7/8 then finally the 2 inch dildo which was the biggest until now lol, if I can't take them or it hurts too much I will have to work more on stretching.
I bought one of them 3 bangs for your butt junior dildo a while back and i can now get the final 2.25 inch head in so I have sort of prepared myself for toys over 2 inches wide, the dick rambone is 2.4 and the GAC 2.7 so the dick rambone will be up first lol (after using smaller toys to warm up)

aw i want the american challenge vibe - though vaginally.

LUUUUUUBE LOTS OF LUBE! thats all i can think when i look at them :|

Lol yes my maximus lube had almost ran out so I bought another bottle, their may not be a lot left with the amount I will have to use rofl, still can't believe I'm attempting toys this big exactly a year ago I was an anal newbie and wouldn't of dreamed I could attempt toys this big.

well i recently got a 5inch in girth.. and it takes me like 20 mintues of stretching to get that monster in... so id die trying those two out :|

Will take me probably about half an hour with these 2 monsters, going to use smaller toys first and work my way up to try and be as ready as I can lol.

I bought my wife the American Challenge. It's awesome, I love it, she loves it. It really is a hell of a dildo. I'm sure that you will love it too. Very full filling so to say.

Thanks hopefully I will, having all these toys has somewhat made up for me been single, the pleasure i've had from these toys on my prostate has been unbelievable.

lube and wine, wine and lube and say your hail marys lol

Blueeyes82 wrote:

lube and wine, wine and lube and say your hail marys lol

hahaha

Just arrived and the box is huge, nearly dropped it it's that heavy lol, what have I done I really must be insane, they really must be the biggest toys lovehoney have, just need some quiet time later as it's going to be a long session trying to work up to these freakishly big things lol.

Good luck!

All i could think was the extreme pain they would cause and they've brought tears to my eyes!

I wonder what the postie thought when he was handing u the massive package :) x

Thank you :) they are huge but I have been working my way up from small to reasonably big toys since June last year, the biggest one I had before these 2 monsters was 2 inches wide and 7 inches tall and I can take that easily now.
The postman had a bit of trouble scanning the barcode on the box, he didn't have much expression on his face lol, better than him saying "enjoy your dildos" now that would be embarassing ROFL.

How did you get on, Metalfanatic? Hope they were everything you wanted!

SS xx

are they still avaliable and how much hun xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12598

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6372

I have had the All American Challenge for few months and it's awesome.

You been able to take it in?

Hi all, I haven't been on here for a while so apologies for the slow reply, I have gotten on well with the 2 huge toys since I ordered them, i can now take quite a bit of the rambone which feels great, the great American challenge is a lot harder though, I can just get past the head onto the shaft but can't hold it in for more than a few seconds at the moment due to it been so big and my ass not been fully used to something freakishly huge, hopefully with a few more tries I can hold it in for longer and be able to take more of it just got to be patient.
I did try it last night and it did feel rather wondeful when the head popped all the way in but I started to feel a bit sick and worn out after about 20 mins deffinetly something I am going to have to go slowly with.