Ordered and paid via Paypal - No email or order history?

I just purchased my first order with LoveHoney, got to check out - Paid via paypal, then checked back on my account to make sure the order had gone through and it says I have no order history, I haven't received an email either and it's been over an hour and a half - I also checked my Paypl and the money for the order has definitely been taken out.

I have emailed customer services but no reply as yet, is this a common occcurence?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place,

Thanks!

Were you logged in when you made your purchase? Sometimes it takes a little while to get the confirmation email although an hour and a half is a bit long - I usually get mine within a few minutes of completing the transaction.

Try contacting them on Live Chat whilst its still there for a quicker responce and they'll be able to tell you exactly what's going on :)

Thanks for getting back to me! I think I was logged on, but now I'm thinking maybe not? But doesn't seem to make sense as to why I wouldn't get an order confirmation email. Could you direct me as to where to find the livechat?

you checked your spam folder? Or even your actual paypal account?

if the order isn't showing on your account it might be you didn't log in when you made your purchase every time i've purchased something there is the option to use your LH account which you have to enter your password or you can buy with out going through your account and getting oh! points
i always use paypal and get conformation quite soon after also check your spam folder messages from another site i shop from were landing in there i had to unmark them as spam

we have had a few times where it gas taken time for the order to show up/get confirmation email. as others have said get on live chat, will soon be sorted for you

I've had it happen to me a couple of times but the order has gone through even though it's not showing. I wouldn't worry too much.

Like other's have said, it may be that you were not logged in. Definitely get in touch with customer service though and they'll be able to help you out :)

Personally I have never had an issue like this, but what I do know is Customer Service will sort it for you then and there. Either use the Live Chat, or give them a ring when they are open.

I wish all companies (especially gas and electric and phone companies!) would take a leif out of LH's book

Thanks for every ones in put, the customer service were very helpful and it seem maybe I wasn't logged in when ordering (duh!) They have since confirmed my order and applied my oh! point to my account!

They're good like that

Happy they sorted it out for you. :)

Squinky wrote:

Thanks for every ones in put, the customer service were very helpful and it seem maybe I wasn't logged in when ordering (duh!) They have since confirmed my order and applied my oh! point to my account!

Phew! So glad we managed to get it sorted for you :)