orders not showing on my account

When I log in and click on "Your Account" on the Your orders section it is not showing any of my recent orders and I haven't received any oh points for my latest orders either.
The last 3 orders that show are toy tester items I was sent last year, the most recent of which was in November. I have made at least 2 orders since then that don't show up, both of which have been within the last coupple weeks. I may have placed more but can't remember.

Is there a reason my orders wouldn't show on my account? I was definitely logged in when placing my orders.

Hop on to live chat, I'm sure they'll be able to check for you :-)

I've been logged in before when ordering and had this happen, i had the wrong option pre filled, so even though my password and email were filled in automatically, instead of "Yes i have an account and my password is" it was clicked on "No, put my order through as a guest" instead and i didn't motice.

I literally had the exact same problem that i reported a few days ago. Thankfully they managed to find the missing orders for me. Have to say i'm glad it's not just me, was beginning to second guess myself as I was so sure I too was logged in when I placed my orders. Although now next to the oh points on my oldest missing order there is just little dashes so i've got no idea if I got the oh points for that order or not.

Faith987uk wrote:

When I log in and click on "Your Account" on the Your orders section it is not showing any of my recent orders and I haven't received any oh points for my latest orders either.
The last 3 orders that show are toy tester items I was sent last year, the most recent of which was in November. I have made at least 2 orders since then that don't show up, both of which have been within the last coupple weeks. I may have placed more but can't remember.

Is there a reason my orders wouldn't show on my account? I was definitely logged in when placing my orders.

Hey Faith987uk

Did you manage to get this sorted? Would you like me to have a look into this for you? 

I've had this happen before, spoke to live chat with the order numbers from the confirmation emails and was applied to the account in a couple of minutes.

It's happened to me before if I wasn't signed in

Live chat are brilliant.. They will fix it for u x

Had the same problem recently, I sent an email to customer service and they sorted it pretty much straight away.

Thanks for all the replys, this is the first chance I've had to check back so will email customer services later after kids in bed :)