Orgasm Army help needed....

I'm curious what the legal standing is on banning consenting adult relationships.... Hmmmm..... The opposite of arranged marriages?

"Not allowed"? Personally, I say what two people do in their spare time is nothing to do with the business(es) they work for.

If you really wanted to get funny about it, you could claim such a rule is in conflict with your human rights. Everyone has the right to a private life. Your employer has no say in who you choose to have relationships with.

ah but you have to ensure that the 2 stay sperate, so no favours etc

True, but as long as you do that, who are they to tell you who you can and can't date?

yh, your right, they can't, unless in your contract, which you signed, it says that co-workers are not allowed to "date", but then it brings the whole, what do u call a date, thing into question, becuase you could just say that you were having a sociable meeting

Company policy

12. No arse photocopies.

13. No fucking in the stationary cupboard.

Maybe it goes something like that?

Personally, I work on the basis that if they're not paying me for my time, they can't tell me what to do. Unless they pay me 24/7, they have no say in what I do when I'm outside of work.

Agreed.

Ecksvie wrote:

Personally, I work on the basis that if they're not paying me for my time, they can't tell me what to do. Unless they pay me 24/7, they have no say in what I do when I'm outside of work.

Would that make you a prostitute every time you had sex?

I do like the idea of being paid every time I eat a biscuit...

I do like it when I get paid holiday and I spend it having sex or doing naughty stuff. I always think "Haha, they're paying me for this!"

i think the only job that they can really enforce a no sex rule in is the military but only when on active duty. Like you wouldn''t want a solider thinking aobut the last shag he had when he is ment to be fighting, so like in life and death situations

But in what way? It could be distracting to a soldier to think "That last shag I had was awesome!" but also "It's been ages since my last shag!"

I think usually it's more advised as a "for your own protection" thing, since if the other person claims sexual harassment, you're on your own, and probably going to lose your job, your references, and have a lovely lawsuit on your hands.

I suppose it depends on the kind of person you are. I've never been able to get into a relationship unless I'm a hundred percent sure it's going to work out okay and it can't go tits up. I wouldn't get into casual sex with a co-worker or anything like that, it's just way too likely to go wrong. I can see why an employer might not want their employees getting too involved, but realistically they can't stop it, nor should they really have any right to.

I think that's ridiculous. Are you allowed to work with friends? You could plot to steal things with anyone, and as unprofessional as it might be, in my general dogsbody role where I work, I'd always favour the people who aren't assholes to me. If I was in a managerial role then it'd be different, but in reality there are always people you're going to like more than others, whether there's an official link between you or not.

Ecksvie wrote:

But in what way? It could be distracting to a soldier to think "That last shag I had was awesome!" but also "It's been ages since my last shag!"

well think about it this way. On a navy ship, (they do allow women now) if two peopel are having a quick one and the ship gets attacked, they are not where they should be and it could cause a problem