Orgasm Army - what do you want?

I think I'm up to..

10)
How about allowing users who post a message on a thread to "subscribe" to that thread, and be emailed when they receive a reply. It would help get more people posting on the boards. At the moment it can be difficult to know if you've had an answer, and there are lots of very quiet threads.

for the reviews reviewers should be able to submit their own photos or videos?

I would like to see a small place for sexual health advice.
I would say more but I think that Bath-Bi-Guy covered it all :D...I agree that it should be a bit brighter and emotes would be real nice, I really would love to "subscibe" to a thread and see when someone answers.

Oh and I must say that nothing is more anoying than seeing some one the "MEMBER OF THE DAY" who hasnt ever posted or even wrote a message in the forum!! which for 2 days running has been the case.
Why join if your not going to contribute? It makes no sence and anoys people like me who have been here a while and posted no end and reviewed lots, not that I think i'm more diseving or anything but I just think member of the day should only be people that have reviewed 10 things or more.

Oh and maybe a agony aunt would be nice for those ppl with sex probs!

I agree with what Laynie said ^^

and

11)
It would be nice if members could start polls. The most interesting poll could be added to the front page or you could feature a different one in rotation, each day. Polls are fun and interactive.

12)
Allow everyone to contribute to threads, but limit the ability of members to begin a new thread or poll until they have been a member for at least a week and submitted a review that has been accepted and posted ten messages. This would help prevent a hijack in future, or people spamming the place with adverts as happened before.

I agree with Laynie about the Member of the Day thing -- that's something that's annoyed me for a while. At the moment it just seems they're chosen completely at random.
And an agony aunt would be a really nice idea.

I agree that the member of the day seems to be random at the moment *sigh* but on a better not I love Bath-Bi-guy's idea of polls that would be great fun!!

^^ I agree that I agree :-D

hehehe Bath-Bi-guy should always get in the last word we should make tha OA law!! Oh wait this is me getting in the last word at least for tonight :P ^_0

Hi all.

How about some method of sending a direct question to OA? I'm delighted to read that I've won Review of the Month for January but don't know how to claim my prize - I can't find any way of asking OA other than by leaving a note on a message board (which clearly hasn't been seen).

Or am I just being thick and haven't noticed an e-mail address?

Hi Menoptera!
You can contact OA using this form - http://www.orgasmarmy.com/Feedback.aspx
We do read these forums every day and are planning a big revamp of the site soon - hence this thread!

I just joined a couple of days ago and I've had great fun writing up reviews and browsing around, but I'm quite new to the forums. I did try to see that no one else has made the following suggestions, but I apologize if I skimmed too much. :)

I am finding as a new member that I'm struggling to figure out the purpose for each forum thread. I think it would be very helpful to have a "Welcome, New People" sticky that explains the rules of the forums and explains the purpose of each (or make it more obviously placed if there is one--I haven't seen it yet). I mean, what IS the difference between Sex Talk and Sex Stories and Orgasm Stories? When you look at the topics and the messages involved it all seems quite similar.

As I say, I'm new, so perhaps the obvious answer is "there are no rules", but I think it is helpful to give some guidelines. I am really just here to read reviews and discuss products and other sexual topics with like-minded folks, so I would love it if I could read a little less of the "YOUR PUSSY LOOKS YUMMMYYY!!" that seems to be all over the place in at least two of the above named categories. Is it isolated? These are good things to know, when new. :)

If this forum was just a business extension of "Lovehoney" then all it should contain is product reviews and new product lines etc.
Thankfully it is much more than that! Try asking any of your closest friends about anal penetration of their husbands/boyfriends....threesomes ?....Lubes to increase the sensitive parts of your pussy/cock/arse ? Do they eat cum ? Do they do watersports(and I don't mean jet skiing)? I could never ask this type of question other than on a forum such as this....used properly as most people seem to do, this does help not only to give people new ideas but can also help with peoples doubts and fears and give practical advice.I have seen many topics on here which I would like to try...but will never have the nerve(??) and others which I've just thought.....YAAAKKKK!!! Because we never have to meet face to face we can be totally honest and learn that whatever we get off on or whatever our hang-ups are that we are rarely on our own.Keep up the good work, long may it continue just wish I'd discovered it much eariler.

i agree...up to all the troop's..... i'v learn't a lot about anal thank's to this site. and with all of the troop's thank's..xxxx

I love this site and the openness you can have with complete strangers...you learn things and try things that others have liked.. its a great site with a new experience to be had with each thread posted :P

It is a good forum.
I do, however, wish it was easier to tell if there were threads you hadn't yet read in forums -- I tend to just read the most recent in each category, because it takes too long to check each individually just to find there's nothing other than the most recent one.