Orgasm balm

Hi there *waves*
This my first post so hello.
Ive been buying things from Love Honey since I got together with my boyfriend and I cant fault anything I have ever purchased. However, most of the stuff I have has purely been for my own pleasure (selfish I know). I have purchased the orgasm balm because it sounds amazing but I was just wondering, is it good for Him too?
Thank you in advance.

Hello! Welcome to the forums :)

Yes it can be pleasurable for him too! I'd do a tester sample first though to see if he likes it. Normally putting it on the tip of your nose will give you the best idea on how it feels. We do get a lot of positive feedback for nipples and head of the penis too. Just use sparingly!

There's only one way to find out I guess!

My hubby didn't enjoy it particularly, said it felt odd, and not in a pleasant way! But everyone's different guess!

Hiya and welcome to the forums! Orgasm balm definately works for me. Iā€™m particularly sensitive to it on the head of my penis and on my scrotum.

I used it and so does my husband we both enjoy it so always worth a try as everyone can be different. , my other favourite at the ,moment is the warming caramel absolutely lush to taste and warms really well. Good luck

Yes of course. Me and my partner ( male ) often swap different balms, lubes ECT. We often like each other's better šŸ˜‚

Different strokes for different folks. My OH said it felt like tiger balm on her noo-nah. However, for me if she puts a dab on the tip of each finger and then encircles the old chap with her hand then.... wonderful things happen,

This is amazing.
Thank you so much guys.
I will test it out first as advised and might also look into the Caramel mentioned. That sounds yummy.
I will update with a verdict as and when.
Thanks ^_^