Orgasm denial.

What's your opinions on orgasm denial?

Have you ever been denied, if so, for how long, what did you like, what didn't you like?

If you have been denied, what did you do to stop yourself from having orgasms?

Anything else?

I'm just wondering as at the current state I've gotten myself into, I'll be denied/in chastity until March 20, 2020 :( If you're wondering why, look at this: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=261590 (sorry if links aren't supposed to be posted)

I do like this subject
I deny myself just to ramp up my normally lowish libido. I get to the edge and back off. Even if I have a really little O I still hold off. For me it turbo charges my libido. Then I end up having naughty thoughts for hours or days.

1 Like

My wife and I dabble. Although not to the extent of the first post. I work shifts and during the week often have time alone. I will at times be told to wear a little chastity cage to keep me hands off till she gets home. It is more st symbolic as I could remove it if need be - indeed we have an emergency key indoors should I need it.

We indulge in denial play during sex as well with my wife getting as many orgasms as she wants when she wants and I am only allowed to cum if she says so. We use a penis sleeve to assist with penetration whilst reducing my stimulation, which works really well as she likes the extra length and girth it provides.

It was more my kink at first but she has realised she gets a whole bunch of fun herself out of it without me suffering the post orgasm lull that us men often end up in.

I am in chastity 24/7 except for cleaning. Longest I have gone is 4 weeks with orgasm. My oh does tease me and occasionally removed the cage to edge me and then orders me to put my cage back on without orgasm. This really builds up the tension. She could do this 10 times over a period of a few weeks completely denying me an orgasm.
She has also given me a ruined orgasm as a punishment for asking to be released for sex. Then not touched me again for 3 weeks.
She does get a kick from letting me orgasm or not.

I like short term orgasm denial during a scene rather than for a period of chastity. You're a more strong willed person than me clearly!

I wouldn't like to be denied for a long period but during a session if my boyfriend uses a clit stim he'll often take it off just before orgasm and keep me on edge for ages. :)

Good luck!

Stuburns wrote:

I am in chastity 24/7 except for cleaning. Longest I have gone is 4 weeks with orgasm. My oh does tease me and occasionally removed the cage to edge me and then orders me to put my cage back on without orgasm. This really builds up the tension. She could do this 10 times over a period of a few weeks completely denying me an orgasm.
She has also given me a ruined orgasm as a punishment for asking to be released for sex. Then not touched me again for 3 weeks.
She does get a kick from letting me orgasm or not.

You lucky boy ! I would love to be in your situation...

My situation is along the lines of Colonel Lube and Stuburns.

I'm locked for up to about 2 weeks at a time and let out for a few days inbetween. Depending on how busy we are depends on how much teasing she'll indulge me in. Usually she'll fondle my balls and stroke my litttle fella through the bars. If I'm lucky she'll remove the cage and bring me to the edge several times before putting the cage back on. On a rare occasions she'll give me a ruined orgasm but I much prefer edging.

This was something that I brought up initially but she wasn't sure of at first. I did find some good (and I don't mean fantasy) literature for her to read so she could understand that her husband wasn't a complete perv!

Once she saw it as a gift she agreed to give it a go. And once tried, she found it very empowering and she really enjoys it now. The only down part for her is that she sometimes says she feels a bit guilty if she's too tried to tease me.