Orgasm Enhancers...How effective are they?!

Hi all, could anyone recommend the best orgasm enhancer they have tried, that has worked effectively. I have recently tried the 'Vishagra XXX' but it just made me a bit flush really and didn't notice any major sensations that differ to my usual sex. I've been struggling to reach orgasm lately as well. I did really well with my clitoral vibrator and now I can't manage to come??!! I have been a little stressed at the mo, but I want to be able to achieve orgasm again! Feel quite deflated about this. Please help! Thanks. πŸ˜―πŸ˜•

I've tried a few and I can't say any have really worked ☹ have you tried a pussy pump? I had the same problems as you a little while back, and the pump worked wonders. Every touch was so much more pleasurable.

We have tried a number of the them including liquid drops but our favourite is the cherry bombshell https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24568 it does give a tingle and the taste is better than any others that we have tried so far. The Desire orgasm balm is alright, what's great about that one is that it is a massive tub so you don't feel bad if you want to use a lot.

I tested the Durex Intense Orgasmic Gel and it goes on cold / tingles and then turns warm. You definately tingle and I feel it made me extra sensative and worked well. I have also used the standard balms and enjoy the sensation.

A pussy pump can definately help things engorge and be more sensative and I recently did purchase a lovehoney clit clamp (shocked myself as they looked intimidating) but damn your clit will be out there and extra sensative.

BUT keep in mind, a lot of your orgasm is mental too hun... so try relaxing, enjoying the moment and not stressing over cuming. If you get up in your head too much (I understand you have OCD) it can really inhibit your body relaxing and going with the moment sexually.

K&c30's wrote:

We have tried a number of the them including liquid drops but our favourite is the cherry bombshell https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24568

+1

Π½ΠΈΠ½Π°nin wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

We have tried a number of the them including liquid drops but our favourite is the cherry bombshell https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24568

+1

Vanessa8 wrote:

I tested the Durex Intense Orgasmic Gel and it goes on cold / tingles and then turns warm. You definately tingle and I feel it made me extra sensative and worked well. I have also used the standard balms and enjoy the sensation.

A pussy pump can definately help things engorge and be more sensative and I recently did purchase a lovehoney clit clamp (shocked myself as they looked intimidating) but damn your clit will be out there and extra sensative.

BUT keep in mind, a lot of your orgasm is mental too hun... so try relaxing, enjoying the moment and not stressing over cuming. If you get up in your head too much (I understand you have OCD) it can really inhibit your body relaxing and going with the moment sexually.

K&c30's wrote:

We have tried a number of the them including liquid drops but our favourite is the cherry bombshell https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24568 it does give a tingle and the taste is better than any others that we have tried so far. The Desire orgasm balm is alright, what's great about that one is that it is a massive tub so you don't feel bad if you want to use a lot.

Delboy1991 wrote:

I've tried a few and I can't say any have really worked ☹ have you tried a pussy pump? I had the same problems as you a little while back, and the pump worked wonders. Every touch was so much more pleasurable.

Emerald says; Thanks so much for all your helpful replies, this is great! I want to try all the suggestions and already have a clit clamp! (Maybe use in conjunction with the 'womanizer' for extra sensitivity? - has anyone tried this combo?!) 😯 I've just now tried the LH 'bliss' pleasure balm and find this really helps me to orgasm, mainly due to the intensely cooling effect on my clit and labia. I have a good excuse to experiment with others now (to see what's best for me), would love to try the 'Durex Intense' and 'LH ignite!' Let u know how it goes!

Very intrigued by a pussy pump! - Never ever used one! Lol. 😜 Thanks all x.

P.S. What does '+1' symbol mean under people's posts? Thx.

All have a good evening! 😊

@Emerald269

What is going on with your quoting? πŸ™‚ If you're posting from your phone you need to make sure you type your message after the last </blockquote> piece of text, and if you're on a desktop version then you need to type outside/underneath the boxed off quote, otherwise your new message will get wrapped up in the quoted text.

Hopefully this will make things easier for you. πŸ™‚

Emerald269 wrote:

It just means 'Mee too' or 'I agree'.

Ian chimp has mentioned some good advice as your posts are a little hard to read and may get missed because of this.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Emerald269 wrote:

It just means 'Mee too' or 'I agree'.

Ian chimp has mentioned some good advice as your posts are a little hard to read and may get missed because of this.

Ian Chimp wrote:

@Emerald269

What is going on with your quoting? πŸ™‚ If you're posting from your phone you need to make sure you type your message after the last </blockquote> piece of text, and if you're on a desktop version then you need to type outside/underneath the boxed off quote, otherwise your new message will get wrapped up in the quoted text.

Hopefully this will make things easier for you. πŸ™‚

Thank you Leanne for clarifying this for me.

Really sorry about my posts (using the quotes!) I've not quite got the hang of it yet and didn't wish to confuse anyone. Usually I just prefer to say the person's name and send messages individually on the threads to thank them etc. (rather than quoting so many at once!) I thought I'd mastered it and do feel a little silly. I am okay at writing, but have dyspraxia, which is a pain as I can't understand simple concepts straight away. Also, quite embarrassing at times! Just thanks to Leanne and Mr Chimp for helping. I will take both ur suggestions on board.

I am on desktop, so will make sure I reply outside the box. I've tried on this post, please let me know if it all appears correct to u, otherwise sorry in advance. x 😊