Orgasm Gel/Balm ?

Hello LH Community. I've been perusing the orgasm booster section, reading a lot of reviews and advice and such, but I've decided to come here for my final piece of advice. My girlfriend has a bit of trouble climaxing even with toys, and I thought purchasing one of these boosters would be nice to try and experiment with.

Now, I'm just wondering if any of you ladies who have previously used either or both the gels (particularly this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25009) and the balms (like this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24568) can tell me if one outweighs the other in terms of benefits, if they're both worth a shot given the 3 for 10£ promotion, if none of them are all that great, just whatever experience you have with them would be a great help.

The promotion offering the Come Alive gel (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26092) is also a possibility, but since I can't say I like the brand very much, I'm not sure if it's worth a shot for experimenting purposes. But by all means, elucidate me!

Out of all of the balms/gels/drops etc that I have tried, I have to say that the FSOG Come Alive gel is the best one I have found. I also have the Tracey Cox one, which is ok but not as good (in my opinion) as the FSOG one. I don't have the Bombshell one so can't pass comment on that.
For me the Come Alive gel is perfect, it is not too strong (although I wouldn't advise using lots of it!) and it really does enhance sensations. I reviewed the Come Alive gel recently and sung it's praises.
Not sure if that's any help! :-)

I have to agree. I really love my come alive gel. It is super tingley and feels awesome with clitoral vibes. The swoon balm is also really good and smells awesome! Xxx

Thanks for the welcome and for the quick and great answers!

If I wasn't on a limited budget I'd definitely love to give all three of those a go, but I don't think I can resist waiting around for Christmas, so I really wanted to get something now. One the one hand, trying out two for such a bargain is tempting, but the 50SOG one has been receiving such praise that I am honestly torn. Decisions, decisions! I'll wait for more replies and let you know which contender makes it to the shopping basket ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I have the mint bombshell one and in my review i said it didnt feel much different. That was just touching,

today i got the slimline rabbit, and with the balm i managed to have my first ever orgasm with a toy. I dont know if thats the rabbit or the balm or the mixture of both!

ive had vibrators before used alone and never managed to climax so im leaning towards the balm making things more sensitive.

I have the TC one and I love it.. I haven't got on with tingly lubes in the past as I've found them too much but that one is ace.. It makes me feel tingly and hot and during sex we experience hot and cold sensations, gets me off in no time.. :) haven't tried the others though so can't comment on them..

Enjoy whichever the chose x

I have the fsog one and the mint and cherry balm, the balms take longer to work than the gel. I lean towards liking the gel better

I have the pin ups one and love it! We've only tried it for oral sex and it really makes me a lot more sensitive! If my boyfriend puts too much on it can actually make me too sensitive, as in I'll be squirming as soon as he touches me! My boyfriend says it makes his mouth all tingly though, but he's happy to use it for me!

I have both the chocolate and watermelon bombshell balms while I am not 100% convinced by their quicker better orgasm claims the smell of them is phenomenal and true to life the watermelon one smells just like fresh watermelon plus they are cooling & tingly on the tongue and do add extra stimulation lube alone doesn't give

I have the red bombshell one and the FSOG come alive and prefer the bombshell as the Fifty Shade one smells too medicinal for me, like those headache patches.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

I have the red bombshell one and the FSOG come alive and prefer the bombshell as the Fifty Shade one smells too medicinal for me, like those headache patches.

Yeah I was afraid of that, I'm inclined to think the gels work better but the balms probably have a much better smell and taste. Other than that, do you think one works better than the other?

Personally i find anything that cools or tingles to be painful rather than pleasurable, just remember what ever you use, use it sparingly, as a little goes a long way.

Well LH is having a lovely Deal of the Week that offers a bullet plus arousal balm and I decided to give that a go. It was agony to wait until Black Friday!

Thank you all for your input, I guess we'll venture into the balm territory first and I'll definitely both review the product and tell you how it fares when it arrives :)

We tried the Durex Play O Female Orgasm gel and it worked for my OH, big time.

The other 100+ reviewers also seem to have found this one a winner.

I had the pin ups balm in the past and I found it very good. Just use tiny bit and see how it goes.

One thing with these though is, what works for one woman, may not work for the other, depending how we react to ingrediences. It can happen the woman may not like one, but she may enjoy another.

I cannot user Durex one, as it has paraben in and for me thats a huge no go.

My wife loves the Bombshell balms,i like the Cherry and Mint flavours best,i usually get them on the 3 for a tenner offers.I got the Fifty Shades stuff as part of an offer,but have put it away as part of her Xmas surprise,so can`t offer an opinion on that...yet!