Orgasm Gel for men

I've now tried the cream mentioned by Carly ... I'm afraid it didn't do much for me either!

I'm not desperate to go a week without sex!!! I don't have such willpower!

Most of the time time my OH loves the stamina - it makes things possible that weren't when I was more trigger happy. It only every so often she wants me to come in her mouth and as that seems to be unpredictable it's difficult to plan to go without for that purpose.

*BUMP*

I know this is an old, old thread but I wondered if anyone had gotten any results? My OH has the same problem.

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Hiya Sam, silly as this sounds but I am also like yourself fella and can go forever but my OH loves it thankfully but have you tried abstaining from "coming" for long periods of time say a week so you might come a bit quicker? Just an idea dude.

SG69 x

Actually, I agree with this. The build up of sexual tension really helps heighten sensitivity and does seem to make "cuming" for guys much easier and enjoyable. For my OH anyway.

When you masturbate or have sex often, it usually builds up stamina and endurance for the act itself so it takes longer to cum. If you abstain a little while, say a few days, it works better to cum quicker and more explosively. I think it partly has to do with our feelings as well. As a girl, this works for me too. =P

Never noticed this thread, but glad it's been brought up again.

I think it's ridiculous not to have any "come quicker and harder" creams. How is that bad marketing? Many men "suffer" from "delayed" ejaculation... After ED and PE it's the next biggest "issue" for men. If you don't want to come quicker, don't buy it? Saying this isn't a good marketing device is like saying "Don't market these boxers as men's underwear, as women won't buy them" or "Don't market lemsip as cold and flu relief, or people with IBS won't buy it".
They're completely different products for completely different purposes.

My OH also has this problem and we are constantly searching for something to help. Sometimes it's great that he can last a long time, but sometimes we're trying for quick relief... And sometimes he doesn't come at all because I start to get "raw".

Although I agree that obstaining from sex can produce quicker, more powerful ejaculations... That is not the problem for most men. My OH and I only see eachother for a couple of days every week or so, and we still have this problem. Besides, if someone told you not to have sex for two weeks just to obtain a faster orgasm, most people wouldn't be into the idea!

I really think this line of products should be looked into!

I understand the problem, Booties. I meant with people that do have sex or masturbate regularly. I'm in a LDR with my partner so the results are more apparent. And I know it doesn't work for a lot of people or be particularly ideal.

I would have thought there would be something out there for men to heighten sensitivity also. I guess the clitoral balms should work for the male genitalia too as they both work similarly in blood flow and stimulation etc. I know it's not as easy and simple as that though..

x X x wrote:

I understand the problem, Booties. I meant with people that do have sex or masturbate regularly. I'm in a LDR with my partner so the results are more apparent. And I know it doesn't work for a lot of people or be particularly ideal.

I would have thought there would be something out there for men to heighten sensitivity also. I guess the clitoral balms should work for the male genitalia too as they both work similarly in blood flow and stimulation etc. I know it's not as easy and simple as that though..

I tried some of my Play O on hubbys willy and it made him numb, so be careful what you use.

He just has a sensitivity problem. He says that it's always been on the insensitive side, no probs with erections etc or stamina, just doesn't feel as much as he'd like.

I did do a little research and found that some chaps have used Shea butter (pure) to moisturise the skin of the head as sometimes this can dry out, especially if circumcised. Bought him some this weekend so we'll see if it helps. If nothing else he enjoys me rubbing it in and he'll have a silky smooth willy!

x X x wrote:

Oops, the rant wasn't directed at you, sorry! xD

Just a general rant there, as a lot of people seemed to be saying the same things, and I wanted to point out that it isn't always so simple... There are some pills supposed to make you ejaculate more, and more intensely, though none of them are sold anywhere I trust, and I haven't heard any stories of them...

I've used Mrs M's gel, I think it's Intimate Organics, and it certainly made things a bit more sensitive.

Haven't tried it during sex, just solo play, so it's hard *ahem* to comment. I'd suggest that if you are going to try your OH's stuff, or order some specially, it'd be worth road testing it first, before relying on it to boost a session with your partner! We don't want anyone going numb, do we...?

Just remembered that I had asked in this thread about stuff.

Mrs Ms gel? might be worth a look, but i might also try the balm i got here a few weeks ago, when I see my wife again.

Its actually becoming more of a problem for me, I presume with weight and age, im actually starting to lose erections because i can feel very little. The Durex Love condoms area massive help in this though.

Do these gels contain testosterone?

Anyone had successes here?
Taking antidepressants, its hard to finish.
So really would like some help