Orgasm Gel for men

My OH and I have been using orgasm enhancing gel for a while now - she loves it (obviously!!), and we've both been surprised at how well they work. But she was wondering last night if there is such a thing for men.

I have absolutely no idea - I've had a hunt round this site and can't find any geared to men. Do they exist? I doubt I can simply apply her Oh My or the new one that's just come today by Tracey Cox (hurray!!) to myself.

Anyone know if there is an OH My or equivalent for men?

I'm not too sure BUT I did get a tester through a while ago that was a twin pack of male and female sexual enhancement gel. It's not been stocked though it'd seem (guessing partly due to my rather scathing review!) but I can't say it helped at all. Maybe it was just crap stuff, or maybe it's just not for me, but I found it quite uncomfortable.

Not like any of that was much help...

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Errrm... If you don't mind me asking... what exactly do you want orgasm gel for men to do?

OMG Carly that was really funny, almost fell off my chair! x

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Errrm... If you don't mind me asking... what exactly do you want orgasm gel for men to do?

The female equivalent is designed to heighten sensitivity of the clitoris and therefore make orgasms more acheivable, as a large proportion of women struggle to reach climax during masturbation and sex. Generally, men don't want orgasms to become more acheivable as this is often known as premature ejaculation.

However, saying that, we do sell a range of different libido boosters and male orgasm enhancers in the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/store.cfm?cat=48&pagereq=all section.

External Media Ahem!

This really was my OH's question ... so I've asked her!

Her line of reasoning is this: the women's orgasm gel makes her orgasms much, much better, more intense and in her words, 'bed shaking'.She wondered if there was such a potion for men to increase the intensity and strength of our orgasms.

She's very egalitarian my mrs!

For my part: I'm not someone who comes easily - tbh, sometimes it's quite an effort (and not always in a good way) though I enjoy sex more now than ever before. Occasionally my OH would like me come much more readily (even prematurely on SOME occasions) because it makes her feel very sexy, knowing that she did that to me. She has asked in the past, 'what's wrong with me?' when coming was very diffcult.

Honestly some times you could line up, and bend over an entire hen party and I'd still not have come after 'seeing' all of them.

It's an odd difficulty to have I know ... I think it preys on both our minds for different reasons and this was one way that she expressed her worries I think.

Hence this rather odd question ...

Yes - it seems to affect her sense of femininity and her perception of who desirable I find her.

No matter how much I tell her she looks fantastic (and she does - blonde, 5' 9", size 10 PHWOOOOAAARR!!) if I have trouble coming that's what she centres on.

When she gives me a blow job I rarely come that way. But she likes me to be able to come in her mouth - form time to time - not always! On the occasions I can she gives a little moan of pleasure and she feels good about herself.

For my OH being quick off the mark and coming too quickly (from time to time - not always!!) is a reassertion of her sexuality and sexiness.

Does that make sense?

I know what I mean.

Have you tried a tingle lube Sam? I'm guessing that what you want out of an orgasm gel is more sensations, and tingle lube might do the trick.

I've found it to be a marmite kind of thing. Some people say they love it, for others it feels awful, but it might be worth looking into. Warming is another common one that may change the feel of sex, so have a look around and see what's on offer!

Do you thnk I can use my wife's one or do I have to get a men only version?

I guess they do more or less the same thing?

Sam66 wrote:

Do you thnk I can use my wife's one or do I have to get a men only version?

I guess they do more or less the same thing?

Are we talking orgasm gel or lube?

If we're talking lube, then it makes no difference.

The orgasm gel, I was always told that it works by bringing more blood to the surface underneath your skin which is what makes the clitoris more sensitive. I dont see why it wouldnt work on a penis as well, but I'm by no means an expert so dont take my word for it!

We're not talking lube no - blimey I'd been sliding all over the place!!!!!

My OH was thinking more of gel to increase intensity (and I guess sensitivity).

Perhpas I'll have a go with some of her stuff when she out - so I can wipe it off it it stings or feels odd?

Im looking for a similar thing - similar problem

Give us an update on how well it works!

Hi Sam66 and hello and welcome to EskimoKisser

I'd never presume to be an expert on these matters, but I am wondering if rather than a "quick-fix" gel, you might want to look at other factors? I sometimes think that all of us, but often guys in particular, feel that an orgasm is the be-all-and-end-all and that without one it isn't "proper" sex.

Maybe take some time, either on your own or with your partner, to look at what else heightens pleasure for you and could be the key to you achieving a climax? You might want to read some of the excellent and informative posts and reviews by fellas like Nexas, JakeOf FActsAndFriction and SEXYGET 69 for ideas such as nipple stimulus, using the Anaeros, some mild BDSM, roleplay etc.

Sorry I can't be of more help

for me, its not a lack of arousal by any stretch, but more that, im really desensitized for some godawful reason.

Sometimes, even vigorous.. handy work.. isnt enough

Durex Tingle lube (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3576) certainly tingles guys and gals, well worth a look I'd say.

Those products seem to be moe concerned with ensuring a decent erection or increasing a man's sex drive. Neither of which is a problem for me. it is simply a question of not being as sensitive as I used to be and my OH seems to miss the days when she could give me a BJ ending with me coming.

It makes me feel a little better to know that I'm not the only man with this 'problem'

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Marketing a product as 'IT'LL MAKE YOU EJACULATE QUICKER!!!11!!! ELEVENTY!!!' isn't a wise move on the part of manufacturers, so the products listed are there to increase sensitivity and boost blood flow.

The extra size is an added extra, but the main ingredients in these products make the penis much more sensitive to touch and therefore make orgasm easier.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15443 is the same - makes you more sensitive, boost blood flow and gives you a little extra firmness too.

Hmmm ... Might not be a wise move for them, but as this thread has demonstrated I'm not alone in this! So there are some men who'd buy such a product - if not to use every time, but on the odd occasion when the OH would like a swifter conclusion!

If I was in charge of marketting such a gell, I might not be quiite so blunt!! Thanks for the ideas - I'll check them out and give one or two a go.

Hiya Sam, silly as this sounds but I am also like yourself fella and can go forever but my OH loves it thankfully but have you tried abstaining from "coming" for long periods of time say a week so you might come a bit quicker? Just an idea dude.

SG69 x

I love my husband to come in my mouth but he's been "trained" over many years and oral is foreplay for him, I'd seriously have to leave him for a fortnight to get him horny / frustrated enough to come through oral+hand work alone, even though he adores it.

Although it makes me feel like some kind of goddess when I do get him there, I'm not about to go without sex for a week or more just so it can happen - having him stand/kneel above me does work occasionally though, as he can move his hips /thrust - lying passively is probably the biggest barrier to orgasm for a man I find ( it is for me as a woman too ).

I agree with waiting a few days and then maybe get to it in a morning - my husband is always harder and hornier in the morning, you can always tell when you are very aroused, your balls will be high and firm and you will come more quickly in that state.

He finds his orgasms intensify when I have taken him to the edge a couple of times before letting him come, a woman needs to be on top for that, also, the prostate becomes more engorged and more fluid is produced after prolonged arousal - he describes it as almost painful because it's so intense.

If we have sex with me on top for say half an hour and then he flips me over on all fours for some really hard pounding, it leads to the best orgasms for the both of us.

I'd be interested to see if any of the creams Carly recommend work for this purpose. I am very similar in that it takes a lot stimulation ot make me come and it can take quite some time. I think it may have something to do with circumcision which has left me slightly desensitised.

Good to hear it isn't just me like this!

Bought this item on your suggestion, and its not very good at all

all it has done is leave me somewhat uncomfortable for the last couple of hours, and ive written a review for it just now.

LoveHoney - Carly wrote:

Marketing a product as 'IT'LL MAKE YOU EJACULATE QUICKER!!!11!!! ELEVENTY!!!' isn't a wise move on the part of manufacturers, so the products listed are there to increase sensitivity and boost blood flow.

The extra size is an added extra, but the main ingredients in these products make the penis much more sensitive to touch and therefore make orgasm easier.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15443 is the same - makes you more sensitive, boost blood flow and gives you a little extra firmness too.