Orgasm Gel or Balm?

I was looking at orgasm gels and I've the buyer's guide. Are they all safe for taste-wise? I'm sure we all would like one that would do the job and not taste funny for my hubby. I never used an orgasm gel or balm before, but I would like to know what everyone recommends.

Mothen Hen uses this aka Mrs A bumped for her to see

After having tried a few the best one has to be the Pin Ups Bombshell Orgasm Balm. Tastes delicious, smells yummy and works better than any other I have used. Also a bargain price and comes in 3 different flavours :) My personal fav is cherry, heres a link for you xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24568

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

After having tried a few the best one has to be the Pin Ups Bombshell Orgasm Balm. Tastes delicious, smells yummy and works better than any other I have used. Also a bargain price and comes in 3 different flavours :) My personal fav is cherry, heres a link for you xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24568

I second this and I also second the cherry flavour! Xx

I agree, the bomb shell balms are lovely. They create a warm tingly feeling and taste like flavoured lube but the consistancy of lip balm. They help get you there quicker as far as the big O is concerned.

Are the Bombshell ones really that good? I have the swoon one and I'm not a fan at all, does anyone have both and can tell me whether they're similar?

ive got one that im not alowed to tell you what it is yet ... secret testy thingy and its AMAZING an i tasted it so its great tatsting too .... ill reply when/if its launched !

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Are the Bombshell ones really that good? I have the swoon one and I'm not a fan at all, does anyone have both and can tell me whether they're similar?

Haven't tried the swoon one. The bombshell are good :) x

I love the Bombshell on in mint! I can't comment on the two other flavours but I recommend the mint for its menthol affect, plus it tastes really minty. :P

Little Lady wrote:

I love the Bombshell on in mint! I can't comment on the two other flavours but I recommend the mint for its menthol affect, plus it tastes really minty. :P

The mint feels the same as the others, but the cherry is the nicest smell and flavour in my opinion with still the same feel if you get me :) x

MissChar wrote:

Little Lady wrote:

The mint feels the same as the others, but the cherry is the nicest smell and flavour in my opinion with still the same feel if you get me :) x

I have the one in mint as well which is just as nice a flavour and just as effective. Cherry is just my personal favourite as I love anything cherry flavour :) xx

rubysoho wrote:

ive got one that im not alowed to tell you what it is yet ... secret testy thingy and its AMAZING an i tasted it so its great tatsting too .... ill reply when/if its launched !

No teasing us! I'm interested to know what this might be, so I do hope they take it up.

Lillybeth wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

No teasing us! I'm interested to know what this might be, so I do hope they take it up.

oh me too i believe its due to lanch VERY soon if it does ... so eyes peeled ! i cant tell . i promised secrecy to LH and cant break that for love nor money :)

The Bombshell mint one is great! I used way too much the first time, and it was fairly intense, but I'm now just using a dab and it's delightful.

Sorry I can't say anything about the gels.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions and now I'm convinced of going for the balms hehe.