Orgasm Gels. Good or bad?

Question…

Has anyone ever used Orgasm Gels and found that they work for you?
I bought the [
Tickle Her Like a Virgin Tightening Pleasure Gel 30ml from LH and I don’t really feel anything. :heart::pray:t2:

Orgasm gels and balms can be good, particularly ones that bring blood flow to either the clitoris or g spot.

Vaginal tightening creams are horrific though. They normally either dry the vagina out or have ingredients designed to irritate. Horrible products that I wish Lovehoney wouldn’t sell

2 Likes

I’ve only ever tried an orgasm balm that was slightly minty and apart from a mild tingle, it didn’t do much at all and I’ve never tried any after that.

Its a shame that the Tickle her like a virgin didn’t work for you, especially given the price. Though I suppose anything that we buy is based on chance. A wee sachet sample that you could buy as an add on to an order would be good so you get to try it before commiting to the bottle.
With so many good reviews it made me want to try it myself!

Theres no real instruction in the description and no one in the reviews I’ve read, bar one have said how they applied it - they put it on the tip of a dildo and inserted and then a 2nd time. I didn’t read anyone saying how much of the product they’ve used. I know it’ll be different for everyone but it would still be nice to see if most people used a teaspoon equivalent or more…so maybe it comes down to application. Did you use fingers or a toy to apply it? Maybe try using a bit more and wait the 30 mins. How did you test it? With your partner, fingers, toy?

1 Like

I’ve tried a few, some work, some do nothing.

I liked this one. There was another fifty shades one that came with a bullet that I found really worked, made me super wet, can’t find it on the website though. I have a feeling it was maybe discontinued.

2 Likes

@Calie have you used any that brought blood flow to the g spot?

@ChloJakes What did you find that this one did for you? And what was that 50 Shades one called? (Sorry for all the questions :heart:)

Tried them but some cannot be licked and that’s my thing - so while it gives a tingle it’s no good if you enjoy oral

1 Like

@JoCat OH does the application, tried finger and he even covered his whole P with it. I’ve had a stinging feeling from but nothing I could say that was arousing or pleasurable.
He says he’s used quite a lot of it too.

I just want something to light up my g spot :joy:

Never tried it because I never needed it. But I’ve heard they have a bad taste…so if you’re doing more than PIV it could be an issue.

3 Likes

Are you giving it enough time to work?
My gspot is permanently in the off switch and surrounded by a cage that I don’t have the key to open lol

1 Like

Definitely made me wetter than usual.

I wore it to a swingers club and tried it on a few females and everyone was having trouble sitting still and wanted to do stuff :smirk:

I’m not sure what it was called now, but it came as a bullet and the balm as a wee duo!

1 Like

@JoCat We need to work together to find a way to crack the code :joy: Someone help me pleeeeeeease :pray:t2:

Iv tried a few, didn’t do much for me or her during sex. I use them while masterbaiting with my cock ( Havnt tried anal) she didn’t think it made her feel more likely to orgasm, jus tingling but not orgasmic way. For me feels like iv had a shower with mint n tea tree shower gel. Maybe there are better ones out there

1 Like

The one I found that worked they stopped making it was a mainstream brand and was in supermarkets but it is no more. I even emailed them about it.

1 Like