Orgasm

Hi all just after some advice.

I can get my wife to reach the orgasm point fairly quickly by rubbing her clit however when she nearly gets there she stops me everytime and says she is unable to feel her legs and she doesn't like it. How can I can her past this stage.

I would like to add that she seems to be ok and can go for a long time when she has stuff inserted inside her I.e Mr big vibrator.

Many thanks in advance.

I kind of do the same, i purely do it beacuse my clit is very sensitive. Why not speak to her and ask why? x

I used to this but for a few different reasons, firstly I struggle to get there and if it takes too long I become too sensitive and it's painful. And if I did manage to get to that point I didn't like it, sometimes I get cramp in my leg which doesn't help!

BUT the fact that my ex was desperate to get me there made it even harder, there was so much pressure on me everytime he went down and that's never gonna get you there!

my current OH when I told him I can't cum said "that's ok, but you can still enjoy it" it made me feel so relaxed I just focused on how amazing it felt (it helps that he's the god of oral!) and it weren't too long before that feeling came over me again and instead of pushing him away I went with it, best thing to ever happen to me!

what I'm trying to say is, stop pressuring her. If she doesn't want to-she won't,, if you keep pressuring her -she won't. Focus on hiving her pleasure, sometimes I still don't cum, but it's very rare, that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it, on the contrary, it means it was incredible and I'm exhausted and don't need or want to vum. Get her THERE and she'll be a happy woman, if one day she decides to stick with it and cum it'll be when she's comfortable and wants to, you can't make her go past that point if she doesn't want to.

Thank you for your replies.

I think my post may have come across slightly in the wrong way and I apologise for that.

What I was trying to say is I don't mind and don't pressure her but she wants to get past this stage as well but finds it hard not to stop me and she gets cramp in her legs when this feeling comes over her as well.

She loves me giving her oral because it helps her relax and makes her feel so good (she's not confident about her body but i reassure her she is sexy etc) which is why she doesn't want me to stop but it is more the feeling of numbness in her legs that she can't deal with. She explained it to me as it is what she can imagine an epidural would feel like!

Young and fun95 wrote:

BUT the fact that my ex was desperate to get me there made it even harder, there was so much pressure on me everytime he went down and that's never gonna get you there!

my current OH when I told him I can't cum said "that's ok, but you can still enjoy it" it made me feel so relaxed I just focused on how amazing it felt (it helps that he's the god of oral!) and it weren't too long before that feeling came over me again and instead of pushing him away I went with it, best thing to ever happen to me!

That!

I was rather disappointed when I really struggled to get my girlfriend to orgasm (she never had done before) but I knew that relaxation was part of the key, so I kept those feelings to myself!

I just concentrated on giving her pleasure without the orgasm as a "goal" and eventually we got there! But with hindsight, a rabbit might have been a handy shortcut :)