orgasm

rubysoho wrote:

SadisticRogue wrote:

My wife only finds Clit and A spot work for her, If you looking for a toy during penitrive sex try a Gspot vibrator but on the clit, the angle of the head of the toy allows for good penitration without getting in the way.

a spot ??

Think G-spot, but further inside. The A-spot or Anterior Fornix erogenous zone is another magic spot us ladies apparently have which resides further up inside the vagina, just above the cervix. If I remember reading right (and I do not know wether this is true or not but I just remember reading this somewhere) The A spot, when stimulated, causes the vagina to lubricate more and is supposed to be an added protection factor for us ladies when we are being penetrated by one of those extra large penises.

I also read that it is the female equivelent of the males prostate.

I read a lot of things, take from this what you will. I havent researched it enough to tell you if any of this is fact but there ya go, you now know what I know about this A-Spot lol

Oh also...its sposed to feel extra specially nice when stimulated in similar ways to the g-spot. You might need long fingers to find it though? hehe

ive never even found my g spot :'( clitoral orgasms only so far for me

magic wand on your clit is the best thing to get off too

Go on top, sit up and lean back so that his dick is angled towards your g spot. Have him rub your clit with his thumb or use a bullet vibrator whilst you're moving up and down.

Kinky_emo wrote:

magic wand on your clit is the best thing to get off too

im gonna have to get me one of these magic wands i think . everyone says theyre ace . next time im flush .. im on it :) literally haha

My partner needs both.

Only the wand has ever gotten her off without penetration.

Stupid question, would multiple orgasms just be one following the other in quick succession?

KebertXela wrote:

Stupid question, would multiple orgasms just be one following the other in quick succession?

The women will put me right if I'm wrong..... but as I understand it..... women have one of two types of orgasm. Big knockout ones like a man, and extended ones consisting of lots of little pleasurable peaks. Multiple orgasm is a different thing, ie the capacity to have one orgasm, then after a while, another. Men can do this at a push, starting again from scratch, but usually one is enough for them. Whereas women in general are supposed to be able to multiple orgasm a lot more readily than men. Is this not right folks?

Couldn't have put it better myself Lifebuoy! How do you know that?! ;)

dotdashdot wrote:

Couldn't have put it better myself Lifebuoy! How do you know that?! ;)

HA ! DDD. Just from what girlyfriends have explained, post-coital :)