orgasm

anybody else that can only orgasm through clit stimulation, i would love to have a good orgasm while being penetrated too ! any tips??

pretty sure its the minority who can orgasm through penetration.

i thought it was but if there was a way i wanted to know lol

the wife manages to cum threw penetration but to be fair it has taken us probally 10 yrs to manage it

If there is let me know!

really that long!! pleased you finally got there though , i shall enjoy trying for the next 10 years

choclover wrote:

If there is let me know!

we may have to just keep practicising choclover

I think it depends on which type of orgasm you are after.

I have only ever had one clitoral orgasm brought on by clit stimulation during sex and this involves getting into certain positions that make his penis slide back and forth over your clitoris while you have sex. Some good ones are missionary, but making sure his body is higher up that usual, or woman on top would be ideal as you can lean forward creating the rubbing and controlling the speed and pressure.

I guess the only other orgasm during penetration is the G-Spot orgasm which causes the squirting etc and I have plenty of these. I would say practice this with toys and fingers first if you have never experienced these orgasms before, there are a lot of great threads already here on "How to have a G- spot or squirting orgasm" If you already know where, how and when you like your G-Spot stimulated then I suggest some of the best positions during penetration involve trying to get your partners penis to hit the upper wall of your vagina, like he is trying to hit your belly button. So again, missionary is good but try putting your legs over his shoulders during, this really intensifies things, Woman on top but this time leaning right back is good, as is doggy if you get your back arched in the right way.

So the "general" rules:

Clit orgasm during penetration: He needs to have his penis rubbing against your clit so lean forward mostly

G-Spot orgasm: He needs his penis to be hitting the upper wall of your vagina so for the most part, lean away from each other.

best advice is to keep trying all different positions and find what works best for you. and as the previous poster said, not many women can orgasm easily, if at all from penetration alone so heres another great tip if you want to orgasm with your partner during sex: use fingers or a small vibrator on your clit during. This is what a lot of ladies do to solve that little problem.

Good luck!

i have done all of the above fluffbags, but you know when you just want that whole body experience you get with the clit orgasm , thats what i want, to be honest i think i never will, just me being greedy !!

I never had any kind of orgasm until my current partner. and what i've found out with myself is that I can have an orgasm through penetration if i'm on top, going fairly slow and not changing my rhythm (it doesn't always happen though)
If he's on top then only way i can orgasm is if i do rub my clit at the same time, and if he goes a little slow and as same as i'm on top he doesn't change his rhythm.

I would suggest trying different positions, rubbing your clit at the same time and maybe at the same rhythm.
Don't change the rhythm too often, it might help build up the sensation.

My wife is the only girl that i can make cum just by my cock, she can't move after. Doesn't happen every time.

Again i think this is rare, we did manage it once but couldn't tell you how, g spot orgasms are regular for us though.

I think clit stimulation is the best way round this and the one position that always guarantees this for me is him entering me from behind but me lying completely flat with my legs closed allowing me to rub my clit.

I think when it comes to orgasming from internal stimulation, it's all about the angle of the dangle ;)

Make sure that whatever you are using (whether it be a toy or a fully functioning penis) that the tip is aiming towards the front wall of your vagina. Also, you want to have the end RUB across your inner wall, rather than bashing into it. If you can get the motions right so that the head of the penis/toy slides across your G-spot you will have a much better/quicker orgasm. To help, you can also press a hand against your lower stomach which will make your G-spot easier to reach.

Clitoral orgasms (for me) rely on lots of lubrication. Sometimes using a toy or finger down there can get a little too sensitive and then I become distracted which means I'm not relaxed, and full release is a no go. I find oral is usually the best way to climax from clitoral stimulation alone.

Having said all of this, I find that the easiest way BY FAR to orgasm is to stimulate both areas at once. Guaranteed satisfaction! ;)

I orgasam through both clit and penatration but I think using a pussy pump can help sensitivity too it has helped my orgasams become stronger sooo good xx

I have learned to come while being penetrated, it did not happen in the beginning. I need to have his penis in me for a fairly long time, very slowly at first, then progressively faster. It's work and it's tiring, but once in a while it's worth it. Fortunately my partner takes a very long time to come, so he can keep going almost indefinitely. The position is also important; the easiest for me is when I am on top. Most of the time I masturbate while being penetrated, or he does it for me; this way I can come several times, whereas when coming from penetration alone, one seems to be the maximum.

It's also much easier for me when I am being dominated. I enjoy when he orders me not to touch myself, even though sometime I disobey to get spanked . Paradoxically, the fact that I feel that I am being used for his pleasure and not allowed to come makes it much easier for me to orgams, sometimes after just a couple of minutes of pumping.

However, I would not worry too much about it. This is highly subjective, many, if not, women can't come at all from penetration alone, and those who do use a wide variety of techniques.

I can't cum through penetration with a cock but can with manual stimulation of the g spot. It's really intense and not all that enjoyable tbh

Buy a vibrating cock ring. Still the best toy we ever got!

I had my first ever solely penetrative orgasm (no clitoral stimulation) with this bad boy: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22767 As Jess has said, it's all about the angle! :)

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

I think when it comes to orgasming from internal stimulation, it's all about the angle of the dangle ;)

Make sure that whatever you are using (whether it be a toy or a fully functioning penis) that the tip is aiming towards the front wall of your vagina. Also, you want to have the end RUB across your inner wall, rather than bashing into it. If you can get the motions right so that the head of the penis/toy slides across your G-spot you will have a much better/quicker orgasm. To help, you can also press a hand against your lower stomach which will make your G-spot easier to reach.

Clitoral orgasms (for me) rely on lots of lubrication. Sometimes using a toy or finger down there can get a little too sensitive and then I become distracted which means I'm not relaxed, and full release is a no go. I find oral is usually the best way to climax from clitoral stimulation alone.

Having said all of this, I find that the easiest way BY FAR to orgasm is to stimulate both areas at once. Guaranteed satisfaction! ;)

I love that phrase!

Lubricantion can help a lot, and it's not just about using it, it's about getting the right type. Some are a bit lumpy or have a strange texture which can be off putting and not as pleasureable. Also not only do I like my lube to be slick and slide, I like it to beable to transfer body heat well. Not just from my finger tips, but also from my nether region. There's something about being able to feel the temp of your finger tip warm slowly and hieghten the heat of your clitoris which makes it feel more 'real' (off course what you are doing is real, but I mean it makes you realise what's going on, and as your sex warms you can think 'Oh god that's hot' in multiple ways ;-)).

I've been experimenting more with G-spot products and have learned the following:

There are some products which require little manual positioning once inserted. These products can be rather expensive: The nJoy Pure Wand, The Keys Comet, and other products with similar curves. They kind of some how aim and fire magically.

Then there are toys whichjust suit your natural contours, while not being as forceful, they are able to rub over your G-spot nicely. These products can tend to stimulate the A-spot well too, with deeper thrusts. These are often products with a slight curve to them, mainly focused in the center. But some also have a bulbous head too (like realistic toys), and a straightish shaft. It mostly depends on how large the products head is to the shaft, too big a head, means the rest of the shaft doesn't rub against the front of the vagina, too small means it can be tricky to angle right and once inserted more than required isn't as stimulating.

Then there's products which are designed with a G-spot head, and the shaft is all a bit random, and wavey. I tend to find I have to focus on positioning these prodcust to get the to hit the spot. Some pelvic floor clenching helps, and once I do I have to make sure I keep it that way until I climax. These toys often are rather ridig too, and actually a slight flexiable neck with firm g-spot tip and lower body would probably make these products awesome.

There's other areas to explore. The PS-spot is a sensative area between the back of the vaginal walls and the front of the anal canal. It can be stimulated by focusing a toys tip onto the back vaginal wall (opporsite to wherethe G-spot area is), but also sensations can be triggered via anal intercoure/ insertion. I've know a few who can only orgasm when this area is stimualted. Also when some wemon stimulate the PS-spot tanally hey are also able to indirectly hit the g-spot too - but some sexperts are a bit doubleful about this, and this area lacks research.

Here's a good cock rings I'd recommend for stimulating the clitoris during coitus:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22771

While it is wire, you get to experiment with the attachments. Also while some women need a cock ring with a long clitoral arm to reach their sensative areas, others prefer a shorter arm, which generally will forcus more on the U-spot during stimulation (the U-spot has erectile tissue which can hieght awareness during penetration, but also around this area there's sensative regions due to the nerves of the clitoris branching out).

Position wise, Doggy style tends to be a good option to experiment with for orgasms during sex, the pressure can be intense, but if you aim and focus past those sensations of your bladder being prodded, you almost certainly will experience an intense orgasm. Just make sure you are relax prior to it, don't mind the funny vaginal noises, and have been to the toilet beforehand, to make it a success. Rhythmic thrusts work best too, though this is true during toy use as well, but everyone has their own rhythn to love making.

SadisticRogue wrote:

My wife only finds Clit and A spot work for her, If you looking for a toy during penitrive sex try a Gspot vibrator but on the clit, the angle of the head of the toy allows for good penitration without getting in the way.

a spot ??