Orgasms - Multiple & Squirting

Hello friends, SMack here. Bit of a question for you. Who squirts? We’ve only really scratched the surface with this, what gets you wet? We’ve just started using a very heavy stainless steel curved toy. OH studiously watched several videos to work on his technique. He gets gold stars for patience and perseverance.

I have to admit that I felt a little self conscious and weird at first. But I’m very quickly adapting to the entire experience.

I don’t think I’ve ever come so hard in my life. I’ve also noticed that as I am getting older, I’m able to have longer and multiple orgasms.

What about you?

2 Likes

My wife is able to orgasm multiple times with short breaks in between. She has also recently started squirting (at 68 years old) although, at the moment, there is no pattern to what makes her squirt. We keep looking for one though :smiley:. Generally, but not always, it happens when she’s being edged or has been stimulated for a long time, It certainly isn’t G spot related in her case as she doesn’t enjoy G spot stimulation.

1 Like

Literally different strokes for different folks! :heart:

The first time I squirted was with an ex about 6 years ago (mid 20s) - he was penetrating me at the time, and admittedly I was rather embarrassed as I thought I’d had an accident :joy: but it felt great, like an overwhelming release of euphoria in the splash; I have been told there is definitely something in those Bartholin Gland secretions which is hot as hell and quite tasty :sweat_smile: these days G-spot toys coax it out of me when I’m going solo, or occasionally the traditional “come hither fingers”. But when I’m with my OH, it usually happens when I’m in missionary and he’s going at it on top. It has happened during 69 with me on top once or twice… I’m sure you can imagine how delightful that was for him so I won’t continue that story any further :sweat_smile: but when I squirt, I can do it a good couple of times in succession and each time feels more and more glorious. My record currently stands at 45 times in the space of 20mins with a past lover… Let’s just say he had magic hands :wink:

My wife squirted while she was sitting on my face last week and I absolutely loved it. We’ll definitely be trying that again.

2 Likes

My wife can squirt multiple times during a session. Happens regularly and it is hot!

1 Like

As a college student I’ve noticed edging and over stimulating with euphoric touch. Doing things that the other person just finds an extreme turn on all helps! Different with everybody though because some loved deep intimate strokes, another was fast and hard, while the third was when fingering only lol

As mentioned above the come here fingers I find work with my OH even more so if she has clitoral stimulation too, anal makes her squirt loads too, since she discovered she could ive learned various ways to do it, nearly every session we have involves squirting at least once, so much so we’ve had to buy plastic under sheets to protect our mattress!

1 Like

Agree on the finger technique. Works almost every time with clit stimulation also. Love the squirting its very sexy

1 Like

@rockstar I was just watching a video from love honey on YouTube about squirting.

When having strong sex, at that time I love a woman’s strong squirting anywhere on me. I love it.

Although squirting is not a necessity for me as the whole ejaclation, orgasim experience is such a pleasurable amazing time and feeling regardless

She doesn’t squirt often and it’s not predictable or reproduceable but when she does she has a much more intense orgasm and I love to see it happening.

2 Likes

My OH will squirter every single time when using any vibrator wand or clit play !!! The womanizer is the beast tho !!! My OH will squirt in under a minute with it every single time and Than continue to orgasum!!! I really enjoy making a mess and making her squirter before I move onto anything else as it makes her sensation go threw the roof!!